Chapter 29:Burst out

Azalea

"Salamat doc" dinig kong sabi ng isang pamilyar na boses.

I slowly open my eyes and look at my surroundings. At first it was blurry but later on I can see clearly. And I can also see that someone forgot me.

My heart clench at the fact that my husband doesn't even care. He's not here.

"Where's Anthony?" Tanong ko kaagad kay Alimar at Dome.

Nakita ko ngumiti si Alimar at tinulungan ako'ng makaupo. "Oh God! Boss, you made me worry. Feeling ko humahawak ako ng bangkay kanina nung mahimatay ka."

I wanted to roll my eyes in annoyance but I'm too weak to do so. "I said where is my husband?" I said in a low voice even though I wanted to scream at him.

Nakita ko siyang nag-iwas ng tingin. "I. . .umm. . . He. . ." Putol-putol niyang sabi.

I glared at him "speak!"

"I. . You see. . . We—" 

"I called him earlier to come quick to this hospital but he said he can't leave Marietta alone in the house because she's scared to be alone so he didn't come" putol ni Dome.

"What!?" I scream in anger and pain. His wife is on the hospital bed and fighting for her life and he. . . He. . . Didn't even care. I felt my heart being crack into pieces, small pieces. He cared about his childhood friend more than me. That's fuck up! They fucking cross the line! They fucking hit my nerve!

"I want to get out of here immediately!" I shout.

"Pero boss. Nasobrahan ka sa pagtratrabaho kaya—"

" Ngayon na!" Sigaw ko.

Nakita ko ang panggamba sa mga mata nila Alimar at Dome. " Y-yes boss"sabi ni Alimar at dali-daling lumabas.

Maya-maya pa ay may pumasok na doctor sa akin silid at may kasama itong nurse.

"Mrs.Costena—"

"Miss.Abrenica" putol ko. Ayaw kong gamitin ang apilyido ng tao na rumawak ng puso ko.

Nakita kong nailang ang doctor pati ang nurse kaya tumikhim ito. "Okay. . . Miss Abrenica. We're here to tell you to rest for a while—"

" I want to go now" I said calmly.

I saw the disapproval in the doctors eyes as he shake his head." You can't! Your not yet fully recovered. Your body is too weak because of all that working stuff that's why—Hey!"

Hindi ko na pinatapos ang doctor at dali-dali ako'ng tumakbo palabas ng hospital room ko. Naabutan ko pa si Alimar sa nurse section pero hindi ko siya pinansin at kinuha nalang ang bagay na nakalahad sa akin. Tumakbo ako palabas ng hospital.

The moment my foot touch the ground of the exits a very heavy rain fall down. Oh great, nakikiramay ren sa akin ang panahon. As I ran towards the side of the road I accepted weird looks. Well I won't judge them, I'm still wearing my hospital gown but I don't give a shit.

Pumara ako ng taxi at dali-dali Kong sinabi ang address ko.

I'm shivering in cold because of the rain. And the hospital gown I'm wearing is already wet. Thank goodness may binigay na pera sa akin si Alimar ng madaan ko siya. Sapat na yun para mabayaran ko ang taxi na to.

Nang makapara ako agad ko itong binayaran at dali-daling pumasok sa bahay. And what I saw break my already shattered heart.

Marietta and Anthony are about to kiss!

I saw Anthony's eyes widen as he pushed Marietta away from him. "Wifey, this is not what you think" Dali niyang sabi at pansamantala ito natigil at napatingin sa soot ko. "And what are you wearing?"

Hindi ko ito sinagot sa halip ay binalingan ko ng masama at matalim na tingin ang babae na mukhang nagulat ren sa pag-pasok ko.

"I had enough of this nonsense!" I screamed at them. "You!" Tinuro ko ito."Lumayas ka sa pamamahay ko kung hindi ipapakaladkad kita sa mga tauhan ko!" Sigaw ko rito.

I saw shock and fear in her eyes but I don't care! "H-Huh? B-Bakit? Umuulan sa labas. Pwede ba bukas nalang. Pangako,bukas na bukas aalis na ako" sabi nito habang umaarte na umiiyak.

I glared at her." I don't care. Get out of my house now! O baka di ka makaintindi. Umalis ka!"

I saw how her palm form a fist but I grab her hair and force her to get out. Nang kami nalang ni Anthony malamig ko itong tinignan.

He glared at me." Azalea!I didn't know you'll be this heartless! You should—"

"Oh!so your siding her now!" Putol ko rito.

He brush his hair out of frustration." Azalea, that's not what I me—"

"Oh so what?! It's totally obvious that your siding her!" I screamed and tears starting to fall from my eyes. And like a flowing river it continue to flow even though I wanted it to stop.

"Wifey. . ."

I sob and face him. " Ever since she came to the scene your time for me just get lessen and lessen every passing days. " I paused to breathe." It's always the opposite of your words! " I shout at him.

" Wifey it's not true" he said and walk closer to me but I step back and I saw pain in his eyes. But I don't care! I want him to feel my misery.

" Oh it is! And it's proven! I'm the fucking walking proof! "I shout and look straight to his eyes." I just got admit in the hospital and you didn't even bother to come! "I said as more tears started to flow.

" Y-you were—"

" Oh drop the act! I got admitted to the hospital but you didn't even care right! Because all you care about is that fucking childhood friend of yours! You declined my offer everytime because your scared that your friend will be alone, you always tell me that she doesn't know Manila yet that she's just new and she needs your time to be able to help her then why the fuck did you marry me!?! Because to be honest I felt really alone this past few weeks. Even though I'm the wife here. Your time and attention is only for me! For me! You fucking promise that in our wedding and it's on the fucking paper you signed but yet you make me feel like I'm the mistress here. Ako ang asawa mo pero bakit pakiramdam ko, ako ang nakikihati ng oras at attention mo?! Ha!" I said in pure anger and pain. Pinunasan ko ang aking mga mata na basa dahil sa luha. "But I'm sorry. I'm not that low. My worth as a woman is higher than you expected. I don't want a half bake time and attention. I deserve more." And with that I storm off. Kahit umuulan ay umalis pa ren ako.

Gusto ko malayo sa kanya. Masakit. Sobra. And I just want to cool things off. I want to blow off some steam.

It's better to be far than close cause we will just hurt our self.

L. F