Chapter 49: Planned Attack

Third Person POV

"H-Hindi mo ako m-maalala?" Nanginginig na tanong ni Dome.

He was shock when Azalea ask the question he didn't expect. He may be shock but he can feel a ting of happiness because of it.

Kumunot ang nuo ni Azalea bago titigan ng mariin ang mukha niya. "Hindi."

Dome then smiled before he held Azalea's hand ang kiss it's back. "It's me, Domenico Teredos. Your husband." He said.

Lalong kumunot ang nuo ni Azalea doon. "Asawa? May asawa ako?" Nagtataka nitong sabi.

Dome immediately nod. " Oo may asawa ka at ako yun. " He said and raised her hand. "look oh. " Sabi niya at pinakita ang isang daliri nito na may suot na wedding ring. " We were married and here's the proof. Bumabyahe tayo papuntang bagio ng maaksedente ka. " He pause as he look at Marietta who's just silently watching them from the side. " Tinulungan tayo ni Marietta kaya nandito tayo ngayon sa bahay niya. " He said softly before kissing Azalea's fore head again. " I was so afraid that I might loss you. "

Azalea was still digesting everything Dome said before she spoke. " Last time a remember I was still a high school student so how come I'm here and. . . " She pause before looking at her hand. ". . . . Married. "

Dome felt happiness because of that. 'So, she doesn't remember Anthony. What a great situation. I can take this as an advantage. '

"The doctor said you had a selective amnesia. " He said.

" Selective amnesia? "

He nod. " Yeah. You accidentally hit your head on the car's door making it bleed. "

" So, are you really my husband? "

He smiled. " No one else my love. " He said and gently kiss her lips.

While on the other side. Anthony and Alimar was busy tracking Dome. Domenick or should I say Domenico Teredos is the traitor they are all looking for. Ngunit hindi alam ni Anthony sa pati ang kababata niya ay kasabwat dito. Sila Alimar at Azalea lang ang nakakaalam. 

"Tapos na?" Naiinip na tanong ni Anthony.

Alimar shook his head. "Not yet." He said and continued typing at his laptop.

"How about now?"

Alimar tsked before look at Anthony flatly. "Ikaw kaya rito?" Naiiritang saad nito.

Napangiwi lang si Anthony before nodding. "Sige ikaw na."

Alimar rolled his eyes in a manly way before continued what he was doing. And seconds later he spoke with a good new. "I found him!"

Anthony almost immediately run towards the table and look at the laptop. "Secret village in Caloocan. " He read.

"Ano susugod Tayo?" Tanong ni Alimar.

Anthony nodded. "Tonight."

Dome carefully held Azalea's waist and hands before carefully lending her down the stairs. She can walk seriously but Dome is really persistent. But she can't deny how soft he was to her.

"I can walk you know. " She voiced out.

Dome just look at her before bringing his gaze back at the staircase. There still at the middle yet he was so serious at what he was doing. "Just focus Azalea. You might trip! " He exclaimed.

Azalea just rolled her eyes. " Nagka-amnesia lang ako pero nakakalakad pa ako Dome—"

" I said call me baby. " Seryosong sabi ni Dome na inalalayan siya.

Azalea suddenly froze because of that. 'Baby? ' she thought. 'Why do I felt bothered calling someone
baby'

Dome cleared his throat pulling her out from her thoughts. " Call me baby, Azalea. "

Azalea was nervous for she don't know the reason. But she still manage to call him baby with her trembling lips. "B-Baby."

Dome smiled as happiness consumed him. It's even visible in his eyes. And Marietta who saw this can't help but to shake her head. He's really smitten to Azalea and she knows that but she didn't expect that he will be this smitten to the point he will be happy for just a simple word.

Marietta can't help but to smile bitterly but there's a hint of hope in it. 'Soon, Anthony and I will be together. And no one will be a  headrance anymore. She smirk because of that.

"What time it is?" Azalea asked.

Dome check his wrist watch before answering. "8:00 p.m "

Azalea nod but deep inside she was smirking. It's already evening and according to the plan, they will attack at 9.

' Enjoy your life now suckers! You will all be dead before this day ends'

L.F