Chapter 34: Breakfast in bed

Azalea

"Wake up sleepy head!" Isang masiglang tinig ang nagpagising sa akin. At isang aroma ang nagpalaway sa aking abaga.

"Hmm. . .what's that smell" I said unconsciously.

I heard him chuckled. "Why won't you open your eyes and see it for your self." He said playfully.

Dahil na sa ilalim na ako ng kapangyarihan ng mabangon aroma, binuksan ko ang aking mga mata. And I what I saw made my heart skip early in the morning.

"Ta-da! Breakfast in bed is ready" he said.

I was still speechless and just stared at the fried rice, fried bacon, friend egg, hotdogs and a coffee that was on the tray, that was placed on the bed. It's smell is flying all around the room. And I can't help but to smile. This is a good way to face the day.

"You cook all of this?" I was touched to his thoughtfulness and I can't help but to let my heart fall more deeper to him.

"One and only" he said making me giggled.

"How thoughtful of you" I said sweetly.

He smile and cupped my cheeks. "No. It's thank you for giving me another chance proving my self to you" he said and his eyes fall down to my lips. Hindi nakatakas sa aking paningin ang pagbasa nito sa labi na para bang nagpipigil. "For now, let me had my good morning kiss"

I was shock to the core when he said that and move his face closs to mine. But before he can kiss me, I cover it with my hands and shake my head numerous times.

I saw pain cross in his eyes but he try to hide it with his wide smile. "Do I need to earn your kiss too, wifey?"

I badly wanted to said yes but damn! My heart is crossing the idea and wanted to said no. So with the honest truth. I replied. "No, it's just that. . . . " I pause and I saw him waiting for my words patiently. ". . . I didn't brush my teeth yet" I said shyly. And I felt my face turn crimson red.

I heard him chuckled when I tried to hide my face and didn't look at his eye even once.

"It's okay, at least I can taist the lips of the 'early in the morning Azalea'" he teas me more making my face more red.

"Damn it! Stop that" I shout at stood up from my bed. "I. . I. . . Will go . . . .brush. . . My teeth" I said trying my best not to shutter.

I hurriedly walk towards the bathroom and I heard him chuckled making me walk faster. When I'm inside, I took a deep breath and let my back rest on the door.

This is more higher level of romance! And I can't take this! I want the medium level of romance! Damn it! This is fuck up!

Is this what her said 'I'm just starting', because if he is then I want it to end fast! I'm having a heart attack for goodness sake! I still want to live.

I just ignored my thoughts and started to clean my face and mouth. Nang matapos ay lumabas ako at wala na doon si Anthony, ngunit nandoon pa ang kanyang niluto para sa akin.

I unconsciously smiled thinking how he cook breakfast for me, how he make coffee for me and all of his efforts just to make this a perfect breakfast in bed.

I put the tray on my study table and eat the food there. As usual, it's tasty. He's the one cook it after all. But compare to his old cooking, this is more level up.

Dahil sa sarap niyang magluto ay naubos ko ang pagkain sa tray. Even he's coffee taste good. Damn! Tataba ako nito!

Napa-igtad ako ng may taong pumasok sa kwarto and hindi na ako nagulat ng pumasok si Anthony doon.

"You done?" He ask sweetly.

I nod. "Yeah. Why?"

He look at my eyes and base to his expression on his face, I can say his deadly serious. "Where going somewhere"

Dahil sa expression at salita niya, hindi ko maiwasang kabahaan. "Where?"

He gulp before looking at me deeper. "My father."

L. F