Chapter 37: Unexpectedly bullet

Azalea

I was laughing lightly when mommy Naly show me another baby picture of Anthony. It was so cute and I can't help but to giggled softly.

"He's so cute. . ." I said and trail my fingers on the picture. "Such an angel." I said in aw.

I heard mommy Naly chuckled and show me another pic. And the picture is so funny that I can't help but to laugh. It's Anthony's baby picture and his butt is facing the camera, and I can clearly see the small commander just beside it.

"This one is my favorite." Said mommy Naly and show me the picture of Anthony and his father, Daddy Anthon, laughing as he carry Anthony. "This was his fifth birthday. We went to the amusement park to celebrate and that was the happiest moment in his life. Because for years we kept him in the dark, afraid that something might happened to him."

My eyebrows arch in confusion. "Why? What will happend to him?"

Mommy Naly sight. "He's father was the most successful business man in the business world. And as his business became more popular, his enemy became more furious. Afraid they might use Anthony against us, and heartlessly hurt our child for the sake of money. We hide him inside the mansion. We hired the best home tutor and homeschooled him. But it's only temporary. After he learned and mastered guns at the age of thirteen, we let him go to high school." She explained and I can't help but to feel pity for my husband.

"That must be boring." I unconsciously said, and when I was about to take it back when mommy Naly chuckled lightly.

"Yan ren naisip ko nung mag-fifth grade na siya."

I shrugged. "Well I can't relate. I was a pain in the ass when I was a teen." I said shyly.

Mommy Naly's chuckled turn into a pit of laugh and later on she pat my shoulder. "Really? Your father must have a mini heart attack everything you got in trouble." She said making my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

" Yeah, he was called everything I got into trouble—that really wasn't my fault! It's just that—"

" The fuck boy in your class had a big crush on you and he tried to kiss you so you punch him right in his stomach or in his future child maker rather. " She cut me off making me stun.

" How did you know? " I ask in confusion.

She smiled." Your father happened. He told me every single trouble you got into." She said and laugh softly.

"You met my father?"

"Oh yes, in fact I was there in your wedding day."

I was shock to the core as I try to digest the information I just got. "Then why didn't I noticed you?" I ask.

She pat my head. "Your head is full of thoughts. Dragging you out of your own wedding."

" Oh." I shyly smiled. "Sorry"

She smiled sweetly. "It's okay. I totally understand. I know it's hard for you to marry a total stranger. And it's the same for my son. Because marriage is something that had to be taken seriously. "

" Then. . . Why let me marry your son? "

" Because I know you can protect him. And I trust your power and authority. And seeing how my son fell deeply in love with you. I know I made the right choice. And I'm also confident that you won't let something happened to my son. "

I nod and hug her tightly. " Thank you for trusting me. And I promise, I will protect your son or my husband in all I can." I said promisingly.

She returned my hug and creases my back softly. "I know you can."

We stay for that position in more than a minute until we heard some noises making us jump out off our seats.

"Guns?"

L. F