Chapter 48: Who are you?

Third Person POV

Agad na nakatanggap ng tawag si Dome pagkalabas niya ng opisina ni Azalea. He hook his hand on his pocket and fished his phone. When he look at his phone's screen, the name of Marietta welcome him.

He simply look left and right and when he no one—which is expected dahil sakop ng opisina ni Azalea at ng conference room ang buong floor and only my appointment na employee lang ang makakapunta rito, yes pati employee kailangan may appointment—he answer the phone.

"Bakit ang tagal mong sumagot!?" Bungad sa kanya ni Marietta.

He chuckled before spoking in a playful tone. "Bakit special ka ba?" He teased.

He hold a laugh when he heard her scoffed. He can already imagine her rolling her eyes on him. And that always made him laugh. She is so serious so opposite of Alimar who he always hang out with. And so when someone is serious he become like Alimar.

"Idiot! Nakuha ko na Ang pinakamamahal mong babae." She spoke and that made him lost his control and he can't help but to laugh so hard.

Azalea? Makukaha niya? It's impossible and that made if funny. Azalea is a Queen of all Mafia. Lahat takot sa kanya. Kahit yung rival nila na naglakas loob kalabanin sila, ayun! Patay lahat simula sa kanunu-nunuan hanggang sa next generation.

At nakuha ni Azalea ang mga physical and mental strength ng tatay niya kaya impossible talaga ang sinasabi ni Marietta.

"HAHAHA, oh my dear. You got me good there. HAHAHA. " He said between his laugh

"Kung ayaw mong maniwala bahala ka basta magkita tayo sa basement ng bahay!" inis na sabi ng nasa kabilang linya at pinatay ang tawag.

Dome was still laughing when he heard someone spoke at his back.

" Dome? Anyare sayo? " Takang tanong ni Alimar. " Ano tinatawa-tawa mo jan? "

He force to sober up before facing Alimar who still look like a curious kitty. "Nothing." He simply said. "Bakit ka pala nandito? May kailangan ka?" He ask.

Sa isang iglap naging seryoso ang mukha ni Alimar na minsan lang niya makita. At sa tuwing ganito siya ay masamang Balita ang kanyang sasabihin.

Alimar sight before he mention his hand towards the conference room. He nod and followed Alimar who walk pass him first. Pagkapasok niya ay bumungad sa kanya ang mga men in black na may mga malalaking baril sa kanilang kaliwang braso at nakatayo sa gilid ng room. While Azalea's husband, Anthony was sitting on the edge of the table which only the owner are allowed.

Dome needs to hide his crumble fist at the thought of him take overing everything Azalea had. 'It was supposed to be me idiot! ' he said inside his head.

But he controlled his emotions and bowed at Anthony forcedly before sitting at the right side of the table just next to Anthony.

Exact time when Dome sit, Alimar started to discuss infront.

"We had a big problem." He began.

That didn't even surprised Dome, we was expecting this after seeing how serious Alimar was but it the opposite of Anthony.

Anthony's forehead furrowed. "What do you means?" He ask as worries consume him.

Alimar sight before showing the iPad he been holding. "Boss's car was hit by a wall and when I hacked the CCTV camera, I saw men trying to get her out and put her inside a black van. " He said.

Dome was shocked for a second before he hide his emotions. 'So, she did get my Queen, my dear Azalea' he thought.

While Anthony was shocked to beyon. He can't even speak a word except for "How?"