Chapter 31: Mission

Third Person POV

Anthony is eyeing the target using the telescope of his sniper when he heard his cellphone ring. He immediately pick it up.

"Sup" bati niya sa kabilang linya.

"Are you already in your position, young master?" Ani ni Alimar.

" Yeah." Sagot Naman ni Anthony.

"Okay, boss is in the top floor far away from the people who checked in."

He immediately look the top floor using the telescope of his sniper. And true to Alimar's words. He's wife is in there, laying on the soft mattress and sleeping peacefully like a true princess.

'The kidnaper must really like my wife for him to treat her like a Queen. ' Anthony thought. "And the conclusion?" He asked Alimar.

"Give me a sec" the other line said and seconds later he heard him typing the keyboard of his laptop. "There are two men guarding the front door, while five men is guarding the master's bedroom's door. "

'Konti lang pala' He whistle at that thought.

"And there are ten mens guardian the private elevator that connects the room" dagdag ni Alimar.

'Okay binabawi ko na' In his field, when an enemy is more that five then that means many. Even though it's just a small amount for Mafia members. Well his not a mafia! He's just an ordinary sniper and archery. Nothing more nothing less.

And speaking of archery, he brought his bow and his lucky arrows with him. He's not sure if the magazine or bullet (in normal language) he brought is enough. So he just brought his bow with him.

"Okay, I'll take care of the rest." He said. "For the mean time, clean the house. I want my wife to be comfortable when we arrive."

He heard gasps in the other line. "Young master! I'm a freaking secretary and a bodyguard! Not a maid!" Alimar shouted.

"I'm your Master and your my wife's butler so yeah. Clean the house" he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Young master that's not a nice way to treat a human! I can sue you for that!" The other line shout.

"And what case should it be?" he said teasingly. He can imagine Alimar's face being so red because of anger and frustration.

"Human Abuse!"

He chuckled. "You don't have any evidence"

"Still! I will sue you! You should know the meaning of human rights" Alimar exclam.

"But your not a human" he pointed out. "Your a demon"

"Then Demon rights!" Galit na sigaw ni Alimar.

Hindi talaga ito nagpapatalo kahit anong sabihin niya. "Just clean the house would you"

"Sabi-" bago pa ito matapos ay pinatay niya na ito.

"So noisy." He mumbled.

Binalik niya ulit ang attention sa harap at tinignan ulit ang telescope niya. Inilipat niya ang kanyang vision sa bintana ng sala dahilan para makita niya ang limang lalaki na nakaitim at isang lalaking na may suot na mask.

He saw the man with a mask talked to a man who looks like in his early twenties. May carga itong baril sa kaliwang braso. And just looking at it. He know his just a man-paid.

Nakita niyang pumasok ang lalaking naka mask sa loob ng masters bedroom making his blood boil. He must be the master mind.

He swing the thought off his head and focus his attention on killing the five men with only three bullets. The wind is in his favor so its going to be easy. The window of the sala is open so no breaking sound will hear.

He position him self before aiming at the two guys who's busy drinking. The other man's back is facing him while the other is facing him with his bare face. 'Goodbye assholes' he thought before pulling the trigger. The two men was shot on there heads and it was a clean shot because no one noticed it.

He then aim the man who's walking back and forth while the other one is just on his back. If he can wait for the man to walk past the other man then he would have a clean shot. He ready him self and wait for the man to walk past the other man. His speed is slow so it will be an easy task. And when the time comes he cooly pulled the trigger reason for the two mens to be shot in the head and there body fell down.

He saw the other man saw it and he saw him looking around like someone is after his life. He's busy looking around making it more easy for Anthony to shot him with only one bullet. And with that he killed the five mens with only three bullets.

Now he only have two more bullets for the mens outside. He will use his bow for the ten mens downstairs.

He moved his sniper to a different angle resulting him to saw the two mens guarding the door outside. There is a window on the side of the building which is more favorable for Anthony to easily kill the two mens.

He aimed and shoot the two guards killing all the mens guarding the room. He quickly tossed his sniper in the bag and took out his bow and arrows.

Lumabas ito sa condominium na nirentahan bago pumunta sa parking lot ng red hotel kung saan nakapwesto ang elevator at ang sampung lalaki.

Ng makarating siya ay nagtago siya sa likod ng isang sasakyan bago maingat na inilabas ang kanyang pana.

He saw the mens talking and laughing like there not doing anything illegal inside. 'That would be your last laugh' Anthony thought before aiming his arrows at the five mens. He will use his five-arrow-technique that his grandfather taught him. And when he releases his arrows it hit the five mens straight in there hearts. There body fell and the remaining mens was stun as they look at there companion taking a bath of there own blood.

"Holy Fuck!" Sigaw ng isa at paulit-ulit nitong pinindot ang button ng elevator.

But before he could move a again. Anthony released his five arrows hitting the head of the five remaining mens.

"Di man lang ako pinawisan." Aniya at pumasok sa bumukas na pinto ng elevator.

The elevator has only one button and that's the room his wife's in. When the elevator's door open he saw the two mens body laying on the ground. He didn't put any attention on it and just continue walking until he reach the master's bedroom.

Dali-dali itong pumasok at ang bumungad sa kanya ang siyang dahilan para kumulo ang kanyang dugo. The mask man is holding his wife's cheeks!

"Stay away from my wife! " Anthony shouted.

The mask man look at him with confusion in his bare eyes. " Pano ka nakapasok? "

He smirked." Don't misunderstandmate my skills mister. "He said cooly.

The mask man was silent for a minute before he heard a cracking sound and when he trace the sound, it was coming from the wall. The wall cracked into pieces and he saw an helicopter waiting behind it.

"Huh. Still too late" the mask man said as he carry his wife who's sleeping peacefully.

'NO! ' He thought. He wanted to shoot him but he had used his bullets. He wanted to attack him with his arrow but then again he used it all. He's hope had lost. But he can't just stand there. He need to do something!

L. F