Chapter 45:One Sided Love

Azalea

As the hours, day, and weeks past by. My husband had become more stronger and wiser as I continue to train him. And now that a month has past. He also learned how to cover he's emotions and be cold around other people. In short, he become emotionless like me.

He's a fast learner so it only took him a month before he learn how to act like me. I don't like him to change but he insisted for the sake of the mission and his father.

And now seeing him emotionlessly looking at Dome who is explaining the plan for tomorrow. He felt different somehow. I'm not use to see him this emotionless. But I understand. You need to force your self to change, to be able to protect the people you love.

"What do you think boss?" I snap at my thoughts when Dome spoke to me. He was waiting for my answer.

I just look him emotionless and just nod as a respond.

I saw how disappointment cross he's eyes but it quickly vanished and nod before he started ordering our man to prepare for tomorrow.

As soon as the meetings over I hurriedly walk beside Anthony. He's emotionlessly looking forward but it didn't escape my eyes how happiness cross he's eyes when he look at me. He's not really cold after all.

"Are you okay,baby? Are you tired?" I ask and held he's shoulder.

He immediately wrap he's arms around my waist before he nod. " Yeah. I'll just be in the training room if you need me." He said and kiss my temple before we separate paths.

He walk towards the elevator while me walk directly towards my office. He's been like that this past weeks. He always trained him self like he was preparing him self of what ever danger may bring.

Well it's kinda my fault too. Making him remind about my kidnaper who held affection for me is not really a good idea.

_______

"Do I really need to do this?" He ask lazily before giving me a tired punch.

I glared at him before attacking him with a punch which he easily dodge. He's now good in defense but still weak in fighting. " Yes. So stop being lazy and start punching harder!" I said firmly. I swear! If glare can kill,he should be laying in the ground now, not breathing!

He rolled his eyes. "I don't want to. I'm lazy."

I sight before looking at his chocolate eyes seriously. "You can't be lazy. Especially now that we're starting to form a plan. If you really want to go then learn to fight. " I said.

Napangiwi lang ito sa akin bago ako tignan gamit ang puppy eyes niya. Damn he's using he's charms on me again!

" Pwede bukas nalang? " He said cutely.

I fight the urge to pull him and hug him tight because of how cute he was. Except I just look at him flatly. " You said that yesterday! " I said out of frustration!

He always say that to me every time he's tired. And knowing how soft I am when it comes to Anthony, I just let him be. But today is different. We need to move fast.

He cutely pouted he's pinkish lips before matching it with his cute puppy eyes. "But wifey I'm tired." He said softly making my inner organs panicked. He can really shake my system with just his soft voice.

I massage my temple and let out a deep sigh. I can't always let him be like this. And knowing how obedient I am because I'm freaking under his spell. I'll just let him be.

But not now! I need to be strong and hold my self together. We need to move fast or else we can fail the mission and it's purpose. All the hard work and time will just be a waste. So I need to be strong to make another step!

And I only know one thing that can make him take this serious. With a smug smirk in my lips, I look at him and flirtly move the tip of my fingers on this broad shoulders.

I eyed him sexily. "How could you fight for me if you'll keep your self weak in hand to hand combat?" I said sweetly.

I mentally smile when I saw him gulp. It's working! I just need to do it much sexier this time.

I slowly move my head and let my lips stop just next to his ear. "How could you protect me from that love sick criminal who kidnap me? The criminal you held affection for me?" I whispered to him.

Napasinghap ako ng bigla niyang hapitin ang aking bewang gamit ang kanyang matitigas at malalakas na braso. Hinapit niya ako palapit sa kanyang pawising katawan. Leaving no space for us. Hinawakan niya ako na parang ayaw ako pakawalan dahil baka makuha ako ng iba. Or in short, he possessively wrap his arms around me.

Nataranta ako ng ilapit niya ang kanyang mukha. Akala ko ay hahalikan niya ako ngunit lumampas lang ito at tumapat sa aking tenga ang kanyang labi.

I can feel he's hot breath near my ear giving shiver down to my spine. "I won't let anyone take you away from me. Especially not that idiot kidnapper..." He huskily whispered. "Because..." I felt he's soft lips touch the tip of my ear giving me tingles. "You..." I then felt his lips touch the bottom of my ear. "Are..." He then face me and kiss the tip of my nose. "Mine." He said and I felt he's soft lips against mine.

_____

"Boss!" Bati ng isang nakangiting si Alimar ng makapasok ako sa aking opisina.

Tumungo ako sa aking lamesa at umupo sa aking upuan. I look at him and gave my whole attention to him.

"Any new?" I ask coldly.

He's smiled turn into a devilishly smirk before he nod at me. "Everything is going according to plan." He said making me smirk two.

The game is already starting and it will only took five moves for us to commit the victory we wanted.

In all my years here in the Mafia World. I will say that this will be the bloodiest and funnest game I'll ever step in. A game between a traitor and a master. A commoner and a royalty. A servant and a queen.

He's love come this far just to have my attention and affection. And now that he knows how I'm deeply in love with my husband. He's love will go much further and before it can even go further. I will need to put it an end. An end that will broke him. But I don't care. What I care about is cutting he's one sided love.