Chapter 46: War

Third Person POV

Azalea walk towards the training room and what she saw didn't even shock her. She's use to Anthony's hard training. Gustong gusto talaga nitong sumama sa kanila kaya ganyan nalang ang pag-eensayo niya.

Sa halip sa agawin ang attention nito ay pinanood nalang niya ito sa ginagawa. Malaki ang pinagbago ni Anthony pagdating sa pakikibag laban. Mula sa mga patalim baril at kahit kamayan pa. Lalong lumiksi ito dahilan para mas humanga siya rito.

Madali matuto ang asawa niya kaya ganyan nalang kabilis ang training niya. Isang buwan at kaya na nito makisabayan sa kanya. Ngunit hindi pa ren nakakalahati ang kanyang lakas sa pakikipaglabanan pagabot sa kanya. Sampong taon mahigit ang pinagdaanan niyang training. Simula sa pagka- bata sa taong anim na gulang hanggang sa legal niyang edad na sa taong labing-walo.

Pero kasing lakas mahigit na niya ang mga tauhan niya na meroong limang tao na training. But it's better than nothing.

Pinagmasdan at pinanood lang ni Azalea ang ginagawa ng asawa hanggang sa marinig niya ang boses nito.

"Wifey, I know your watching me." He said and she giggled softly before walking towards him.

She smiled brightly before hugging her husband. Anthony kiss his wife's head before he hugged her back.

"Why are you here?" He ask.

Humiwalay ito sa pagkakayakap at hinalikan nito ang labi niya. Smack lang naman. "Aalis na ako bukas para isagawa ang plano." She said.

Tipid na ngumiti ang asawa at hinalikan ito sa labi. "I'll wait for you wifey. Para alam mong may uuwian ka sa oras na manghina ka. Tandaan mo yan. " He said making her smile.

" Oo. Uuwi ako sayo, Mahal ko. " She smiled.

While on the other side of the group. A woman is sitting nicely on her comfy chair while taking a sip of her favorite tea—Not until someone barge in.

"Do you know how to knock." She said irritatedly and rolled her eyes at him.

The man who just went in smirked. "Of course I do but I only knock to the people who knows how to lock." He said causally and sat on the sofa.

The woman's jaw clenched and her hands tighten it's grip on the handle of the cup before she spoke in a very cold voice. "Watch your words Teredos. I am your boss if you ever forget."

The man laughed at her before giving her an uninterested look. "And you won't go this far with out me Reyes. So I think you owe me more than you think."

The woman narrowed her eyes at him before she spoke with a matter-of-fact tone. " And you do know that both of us are going to have something or someone the moment our plan work. So get to the point."

The man sight before lifting he's feet and put it above the table. " I heard they already trace the woman behind the incident which was your sister. And they intended to barge in tomorrow." He said.

The woman nod. " They let's kidnap Azalea. That will make out plan more easier." She said.

The man's eyes widen as he look at her in disbelief. " Azalea? Seriously? You know Azalea can just easily kill our man. She a freaking queen!" He said.

The woman scoff. "She nothing. If your scared then I will be the one who'll kidnap her."

" And you think your match for her? Oh please. Snap out from your revery Reyes. You can barely punch a kid. "

The woman felt belittle that she can't help but to took a dagger from her side and trow it at the man's direction.

She glared at him before elegantly lay her back at the back rest of the chair. "Don't insult me Teredos. I will take Azalea and I will prove it to you." She said with gritted teeth.

He just smirked before standing up. "Then be my guess." He said before leaving the room.

Alone again in the room. The woman's hand turn into a fist that she almost break the handle of the tea cup if she didn't control her anger.

She hate Azalea—no she despite her. She took everything from her. The love of her life, the family she dreamed, her inspiration and know the life she wanted the most. It was her fault the man she loved the most left her and despite her.

He called her desperate without knowing it that she chose to be that way to be able to get him back. He's love for her is only a sisterly love and nothing more. But she want more! She wants to be more than that! She want him! She love her as a man! And she wanted to be loved as a woman and not a sister.

And she will get him if Azalea will be out of the picture.

She took her phone from the table and dialed the phone number of her most trusted servant. It only took one ring and her trusted servant answer it before he ask in the most baritone and cold yet full of respect tone.

"What can I do to you, master?" He ask.

The woman smiled wickedly before she spoke in a very cold voice. "Come with me. We're going to kidnap Azalea."

‘ready your self deary. I'm coming to get yah and I will take what you steel from me. Let this war begin. Starting from me. Marietta Reyes'

L. F