Chapter 47: Traitor

Azalea

Pumasok ako sa opisina at marahan na kinuha ang baril na nakapatong sa lamesa bago balingan ng tingin si Alimar.

"Nandyan siya?" Mahina ngunit malamig kong sabi.

"Di pa nakakarating boss. Busy pa ata sa pinapagawa ko." I nod before putting my gun inside my pocket.

"Aalis na ako para maglibot at—"

"Sama ako!" Sigaw nito na ikinatigil ko.

Blangko siya tinignan bago ko ito batuhin ng dagger. Walanghiya akala ata ng hinayupak maglalakwasta ako. Sira magpapahuli ako! May plano kaming kailangan gawin na mukhang nakalimutan niya.

"I'm going to proceed the plan idiot!" Irita Kong ani at nagsimulang umalis. Kailangan ko nang magpahuli para magawa nila ang sunod na hakbang.

Naglakad ako palabas sa companya at sumakay sa sasakyan. Pinaharurut ko ito at ng oras na umalis ako sa companya ay nakita ko ang isang van na sumunod sa akin.

I smirk when I saw them following me. Inaasahan ko na ito at ngayon nangyayari na. Kailangan ko lang magpahuli ngunit kailangan hindi halata na gusto ko sumama sa kanila. Baka magduda sila.

Para hindi mahalata ay pinaharurut ko ang aking sasakyan ng mas mabilis pa. At di nga ako na bigo ng makita ko itong nagpabilis ren.

Lumiko ako sa mga kanto para kunyari nililigaw ko sila. Kung ako lang ay kanina pa ako bumaba sa sasakyan ko kaya pinaputukan na ang sasakyan ngunit gusto ko sumama sa kanila kaya go with the flow lang ako.

Sige lang ang aking pagii-kot hanggang sa nakita ko na ang dead end. Isang mataas na pader ang nagpahinto sa akin. I sight and let my self crash to the wall.

Third Person POV

Marahang bumaba si Marietta sa van at tinignan ang kotseng nabunggo sa pader. Malademonyo itong ngumiti at pinitik ang nga kamay senyales na lumapit ang mga tauhan niya. Ng makalapit ang mga ito ay nagsimula na siyang mag-utos.

"Get her out of the car." She said na agad naman ikinatalima ng mga tauhan niya.

Maya-maya pa ay nakita na niya ang walang malay na si Azalea at puno ito ng dugo. She smirk and let her finger trail to Azalea's beautiful yet bloody face. Even if unconscious she's still a beauty.

And the black in men had to look ayaw to stop there admiration towards her.

Ipinasok siya sa loob ng van at sumunod naman si Marietta na sumakay sa shot gun seat.

Nang makapasok ay tinawagan ni Marietta ang isang taong ikinaiinisan ngunit Malaki ang gamit sa kanya. She called Teredos na umabot pa ng limang minuto bago sumagot.

She talk to him with gritted teeth. "Bakit ang tagal mong sumagot!" She can't help but to shout a little.

She heard him chuckled in the other line before he spoke in a playful tone. "Bakit special ka ba?"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Idiot! Nakuha ko na Ang pinakamamahal mong babae." She said instead of riding his naughtiness.

He laugh at the other line that made her anger rise even more. Her hands turn into a fist as she breathe in and out trying to calm her self.

"HAHAHA, oh my dear. You got me good there. HAHAHA"

"Kung ayaw mong maniwala bahala ka basta magkita tayo sa basement ng bahay!" Inis niyang sabi at binaba ang tawag.

She really hate the gut of that man but still, she need to compost her anger. She only made this far with Teredos help.

With boiling blood she ordered her driver to go while the other mens are healing Azaleas wounds.

When they arrived at there destination they hurriedly carry her and tie her up in the basement.

While on the other side. Anthony was on his wife's office chair reading some of her undone works. Well they had a mission so it's understandable. There mission is more important than there work.

He just read them until he felt someone's presence coming. He didn't know who it was so he hide under the table. He heard footsteps and the door open. He heard the door close and the footsteps of someone walking towards the table.

He was planning to peek who it was when he saw he's feet under the table at the same time he spoke. "My dear Azalea. Please forgive me if I did this to you. My love for you is just so strong that it break my beliefs." He said making Anthony froze from where he was.

He's mouth hang open and he can't help but to gasp. He wouldn't—no more like he couldn't—move because of shock at the same time anger and jealousy consumed he's being.

"But I promised. We would have our happy ever after, after I dispose that husband of yours. With out him in the picture. We are free to love each other. We will have our own family. And we will have a grand wedding."

Anthony's hand turn into a fist as he tried he's best to calm down. If he attack now the plan will be useless and baiting he's wife's life will be useless. So he calm down.

But still! He can't calm knowing this man's plan for he's wife. ‘After this mess, I will marry her again and I will throw a god damn grand wedding, more grander than he thinks’ he thought.

"And we will live in peace just like what I dreamt of. I will love you more each day. So please understand that I'm doing this because of you. All of this is for you." He said.

Anthony was breathing heavily as he tried his best to calm himself down. He couldn't believe he's wife was right. A traitor, a victim of love is in there mist. He's wife is right all along.

"I, Domenico Teredos devoted all of this for you, my love Azalea Maze Abrenica." He said and left the office.

When he heard the door close just then Anthony unhide him self. He was still in shock but he's body is still raising in anger and jealousy. He can believe he would do that he's wife! And fuck it! He's wife is only for him!

‘I won't let you succeed, Dome. ’

L. F