It breaks my heart when you cry

Aria's POV a few hours later

"Ari… Babydoll, wake up." She hears Bucky's voice floating through her dreamless sleep as he gently shakes her shoulder. "I hate to wake you but Sam, Peter and I are being called away." He says, kissing her neck as he brushes her hair back from her face. At her small groan of protest for being woken up before she was ready he chuckles when Aria pulled him closer to her and shook her head no. It wasn’t often that she slept with Buck or Steve. Although when they did she knew that they both liked sleepy Aria. She was much more open with her affection, clinging to them like a barnacle when it was time to get up. It was one of the rare times when her mind and body were at one with how she wanted to be with him and Steve.

Frowning, she rolls over burrowing her face deep into his neck not wanting him to leave their happy little bubble. "Don't leave me, Bucket." She sleepily mumbles, breathing in the clean woodsy scent that was Bucky that had her lower half warming up, ready for a repeat of earlier.

“Me either. Believe me I’d rather stay right here, but duty calls.” Tilting her face up he places a soft kiss on her lips that quickly ignites that warmth to a roaring fire in her belly. Deepening the kiss by opening her mouth she allowed him to take control.

Not satisfied with his soft moan Aria rolls them over until he's on his back and she's straddling his waist. She could feel between her thighs exactly how much he wanted her. Wanting him too, she pulls back enough to ask, "How long until you have to go?"

He glances over at the small clock on his bedside table. "Give or take thirty minutes, why?" Bucky's question is answered a second later when she shifted her hips up to grasp his cock and immediately impaled herself, making him call out in shock, "Fuck, Aria!"

Concentrating on her task she rolled her hips up and down then back and forth in quick hard thrusts as she moved to fully sit up so she could move better. Overwhelmed by the snap from sleepy Aria to sexy Aria, Bucky lay back and let her use him for her pleasure. However she wanted him to actively participate this time. Slipping off of him after only a few minutes she moved to lay back on the bed beckoning him to come to her. "Bucky please."

At the sight of her sprawled out in a nest of his sheets, surrendering her control to him had Bucky coming undone. With a deep groan he scrambled to settle between her thighs and slid inside of her with a hard snap of his hips. He tried to be gentle. He really did but her nails clawing at his back and her beautiful moans in his ear while he pounded into her tight heat made it hard. Making love to her earlier had been indescribable, but this.. This raw animal need for each other was more than he ever thought she would be ready for so soon.

Shifting her legs from where they were hooked around his waist so that her feet could gain some purchase on the sheets, Aria moved her hips in time with Bucky's frantic pace. "I need.. I need..." Trailing off she tries to reach her climax that's just out of reach.

Knowing exactly what she needed, Bucky reached between them and furiously rubbed her clit with his thumb, sending her over the edge with a strangled cry. Picking her up he shuffles forward on his knees until her back is against his headboard. Pinned exactly where he needs her, Bucky pounds himself into her while she clings to him with her arms wrapped around his neck. Hanging on for dear life Aria lets him lose himself in her. Just as he started to cry out his own release another orgasm ripped through her blindsiding them both. Hearts nearly pounding out of their chests they cling to each other as they try to relearn how to breathe. Both still shaking a little, Aria brushes back Bucky's sweaty hair from his eyes to ghost her lips across his. "Be safe and come home soon."

Groaning at the loss being inside of her when he pulls away, he kisses her hard before leaning his forehead against hers. "I'll be back before you know it, doll." A small meow draws their attention to the foot of the bed where Alpine currently sat having just crawled up wanting attention. Scooping up the fluffy white kitten with his metal hand he gives her little face a cuddle. "You watch after your mama for me until I come home." He tells her before handing her over to Aria.