Bonjour, little sister

Aria's POV January 7, 2019 Rouen, France

Adjusting her parachute's straps Aria glanced over at Steve who was talking to the new lead of the S.T.R.I.K.E. team, an agent named Robert Turner. She didn't like him. Granted she didn't like most people, but this guy just seemed like a creep. Always looking at her or the other female agents like they were pieces of meat. So far he hadn’t done anything to her or anyone else that she knew of so for now she would work with the man. Satisfied that she was secure, she walked over to stand with the other men all listening to Steve and Turner talk about the mission. It wasn't anything new, a smash and recovery. The only thing was this was a Crimson Sparrow job. Something that until now she’d been actively avoiding with her connection to them, but mainly to Henri. But with her expert knowledge of the chateau and their systems she was best equipped to get what they needed.

Steve and the S.T.R.I.K.E. boys would take out everyone in Aria's path and then she'd hack into the newly combined Crimson Sparrows/Hydra computers for as much information as she could download before they had to get out of there. Already knowing this plan backwards and forwards, Aria's thoughts drifted a little as she checked out Steve all suited and booted in his Captain's gear. It was seriously unfair how good he looked. Add in his growing beard and she was practically a stumbling jabbering mess whenever she was in the same room as him. His ocean blue eyes caught her stare and for a split second his eyes softened before he snapped back into Captain mode. If she was being honest she liked his Captain mode.. Maybe more than a little if the pulsing heat from her lady bits was anything to go by.

As if sensing where her thoughts were lingering, he gave her that stern expression of his that did nothing but had her clenching her thighs a little. “Our objective is to protect Agent Stark while she does her thing. She is to be protected at all costs. Do I make myself clear?” Steve's already stern voice had dropped in pitch as he stared at each of the ten men assembled. At their brief shift in attention to her they all nodded. “Good. We're about to hit the drop point. Finish grabbing what you need and keep your eyes peeled because there are definitely going to be enhanced in the field.”

Finished with his little spiel Aria waited until the team broke away to grab what they needed before walking over to her boyfriend. Any other day she would have kept up the professional boundaries that she and Steve preferred while on a mission, but Turner kept giving her looks that said he wouldn't mind peeling off her tactical suit to see what her body looked like underneath. He needed a reminder that she was taken and Aria never minded the loving attention that she got from Steve.

Her tall dark honey blonde haired boyfriend's smile widened when she sidled up to him. Making sure that they wouldn't be overheard he lowered his voice to check in with her. She appreciated it since this would be the first mission that dealt with her former Sparrow's since her run in with Henri. “Sweetheart, you alright?” Nodding, she closed the distance he had kept between them while giving the others her back and gave him the pout. His eyes widened a little as he glanced behind her. “Are you sure?”

“Yes. Besides, it's twofer. The first part being that it's for good luck and the second is that it reminds people that I'm taken.” She tells him, placing a hand on his lower stomach for balance as she tilted her head back to look up at him. Steve's smile turned into a frown when he looked up to glare at the men behind her wondering who needed the reminder.

More than happy to kiss her and to stake his claim, Steve pulled Aria closer and folded down his tall frame to kiss her. All she'd wanted was a quick kiss that showed that she was off the market. However her man had something else in mind. Slightly lifting her up until she was on her tippy toes, Steve's tongue dipped into her mouth in a heated kiss that stole her breath away. Cupping the back of his neck as she tilted her head a little to fit over his mouth better. Knowing it couldn’t go much further than this Aria let herself get lost in him for a long moment before she was able to pull herself away.