Prologue

Cha y/n a very talented young girl who just turned 18. Her life? Most of her life was in an orphanage Along with her brother. Her brother is all she has.

Cha Eunwoo, known for his exceptional voice and his astounding beauty. He was the dream boy, the typical ideal type who's good at almost everything. The only person who who knows and has seen his weak side is his younger sister Y/n. Their life was perfect until the tragedy happened. You know, sometimes even god gets jealous that he had to separate the happy family. Eun woo was 13 and Y/n was 6 when their parents passed away tragically in an aeroplane crash.

They were at first taken in by a few of their relatives, but they were very abusive of the both of them especially eunwoo. Eunwoo didn't want his sister, his only family left to face the same. So, even though he was just 13, he ran away from there with the little y/n. He was well planned before running away he had found out about an orphanage. they went there and spent their childhood in there.

Soon after Eunwoo got a stable job, he moved out of the orphanage with y/n.

And now that brings us back to the present.

Y/n just graduated from school. She's very determined to get a degree in music. Specifically Rap and composing. She also plans on taking a double degree with hip hop as well. Sadly he doesn't find any university who accepts a 'girl' into the rap and hip hop faculty.

She was a very bright student, with High scores with which she would be able to to get into the best university in Seoul. But she was stubborn, very stubborn and determined to chase her own dreams. And there was actually no one to stop her from doing so. Eunwoo knew her dream from ever since she was young, and he always supported her to the fullest.

Even though no university accepted her. She doesn't want to give up even if that means she will have to disguise herself.

And yes that's what she did.

Hey guysssss!! So this is the prologue of the story, the chapter 1 will be released shortly. Hope you like it!. Check out my other stories too!

-🐯author🐯-