Arcade Day

No way, how can a man look so tempting even when I dislike him down to my wits?

"Try me darling."

This has made me run circles and squares and rectangles and spheres in my mind for the past half an hour. How the fuck has he got such an everlasting effect on me?

And how am I gonna survive with him for the rest of the year? Ughhh man this is driving me crazy.

"Shawtie, it's almost time, get off the bed and put on some real clothes." He said while he threw a plushie at him.

"Oh, who you tryna call short? The same so called tough-looking man who can't sleep without cuddling a plush? Haha."  I replied mockingly.

"Ayo Ms.Short Legs, get your lazy ass out of the bed, who you tryna mock? Shawtie don't forget that you and I, that is, a GIRL and a BOY are living together, and for your information I might as well take that to my advantage..." he said, the last part coming closer to me by the difference of an inch, not removing his cold yet warm gaze fixated on my eyes which was slowly contemplating between my lips and eyes.

I fake coughed, and stuttered. "U-um let's g-go." And he scoffed at my tomato looking face. Ugh this man.

I quickly grabbed an oversized Tee and a pair of jeans and left out the dorm with him

Taehyung PoV

It's just so damn fun every time a tease her and leave her all flustered. But what's leaving me confused is that how tf does she manage to get me all flustered with just an eye contact?. Damn that girls got something which none have.

It's hilarious to see her get all worked up every time I call her short, I mean- she is short like REAL short, but isn't ready to admit it. And do I find it cute? Meh- idk...maybe yes? But wait, I still um...dislike her...don't I?

Author pov

The two of them reached Gate 3 were they had agreed to meet up with the rest of the guys.

"You guys are finally here! That took longer than Jimin." Said Jin.

"Hyung! I'm not always late ok?"

"You are." Said Suga

"For real tho, Jimin, you got no jams buddy." Said namjoon soon after.

"Ayy y'all stop bullying chim." Said Eunjae as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Eunjae, your my favourite, I knew I was nit wrong about us being soulmates!" Jimin said.

"You got me wrong there shortie, your only mine to bully." Said Eunjae soon after.

"That's my boy." Said Suga.

"And...when did she- HE become your boy?" Asked Taehyung, after almost slipping out 'she' instead of he.

"Why do you care?" Asked jungkook while smirking.

"I know right, I still pity Eunjae that she has to be roommates with the grumpy kid Kim." Said hobi while laughing.

"Let's go now!" Said the Jungkookie.

"Alright, seems like the kid can't wait." Jin said Catching along the younger one.

Within 20 mins they arrived the newly opened arcade. It was magnificent..had all sorts of games of the boys liking. Y/n was hella confused she had hit No clue about these games.

"Ms. Perfect is gonna be not-so-perfect here I guess." Tae whispered huskily to her disheveled self.

"Don't underestimate me, I can d-do anything!" She said stuttering a little, and he'll yeah she regretted it soon after as jungkook challenged her in one of the game. In which she miserably lost.

"Wah, Eunjae-ah it's seems like it's your first time here, don't worry you'll get used to it as long as your with me." Said kook trying to cheer her up.

"Why would he be with you? He's my roommate duh." Said Taehyung.

"Dude, you do realise that at this point your getting jealous right?" Said jungkook grinning  cheekily.

"Me? Jealous? Over this Shawtie? Get your glasses on man." Replied Taehyung.

"You look like your convincing that to yourself more than me." Jungkook replied.

"Shut it kids, I'm tryna sleep." Said Suga hushing the kids.

"Yeahyeah don't disturb the grandpa." Said Jungkookie preparing to runaway.

"You have 5 seconds to run." Yoongi said.

"These guys are such a mess ryt?" The Jinnie asked Eunjae while laughing at the younger ones.

"They sure are, hyung." Eunjae replied laughing along with him.

The guys had fun together all day and returned home pretty late. Taehyung isn't as bad as she thought he was, that's what Eunjae understood...

And Taehyung has started to show signs of jealousy When it co,es to her.

Destiny has made its way right so far.