Oppa!?

An hour and a half passed just like that with me and my wonderful sleep. And guess what? I dreamt of my childhood best buddy taetae again, he just keeps coming to my dreams when I don't even know if he remembers me. Well you know we used to pretty small back then when we separated, so I don't expect him to remember me. Well anyways it's time to get off the train, with only 300k left with me I have no idea how I'm gonna survive, anyways let's go.

"Hey, aren't you getting off?" The cat-like man asked. I still haven't got to know their names.

"Yeah" I said

"What's your name? Uh..I just don't know how I should address you yet." I asked rubbing the back if my neck.

"It's Min Yoongi, I preferred be called as Suga." He said
"And this Gucci boy here is Kim Taehyung."

"Damn why does someone with a temper like him need such a pretty name." I said as I shoved my tongue at him

"You!! Stop thereee!!" He said and started chasing me

"Stop it kids!!" I heard a frustrated Yoongi yelling.

I stopped and looked at the time.

Oh no, I'm late.

"Bye, it was nice to meet you Suga, but I need to leave now otherwise I'll be late for university." " and I hope I never meet you again Mr. Gucci Monster." I said as I was hurrying away. But he stopped me.

"Which university are you off to? We might as well give you a ride." Suga said.

"Oh no, thanks but I don't want to be of more trouble."

"Yeah he's right, this Eunjae guy will cause us more trouble, just leave him and let's go hyung!" Taehyung started whining and I scoffed in disbelief.

"Ok then, If you insist, I'll come with you." I said turning to Suga and winking and smirking at the arrogant Taehyung in victory.

If eyes could kill then I would have died on spot with the look he's giving me

If eyes could kill then I would have died on spot with the look he's giving me. It sent multiple shivers down my spine.

"Well then, let's go, Jin hyung said he'll come to pick us up."

"Which university do you go to?" Suga asked

"Serum University of Arts."

"Well then it's easier cause I'm a senior and he's a freshmen there even though Taehyung was supposed to be a a year ahead but he missed it."

"Oh I see, I'm glad we go to the same university." I said

"Ugh, today must be the worst day of my life, I'm stuck with some little shorty." Taehyung whined.

"Don't think I'm glad to be in the same university as you. I'm glad to have a sensible mature Yoongi as my senior." I said facing Suga and he smiled at me which I returned.