Stubborn as a Mule

"Y/n I'm telling you again, don't do this." Eunwoo said extremely disappointed at the fact that y/n decided to go to an all boys university disguised as a boy. He wasn't the least pleased. I mean, after all which brother would want their sister to go to a place with bunch of boys only.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, you know how much I want a high degree in music right? Let me just do it oppa, I'll take care of myself, I promise." She said for the millionth time.

Eunwoo knew how much ever he tried to convince her, she wouldn't listen. She was as stubborn as a mule. But he knew that she was capable of taking care of herself.

"Fine, call me everyday and tell me if anything troubles you. Also, I wouldn't hesitate to kill a boy from your university if he messes with you." He said the last part sternly as he gently patted her smooth black hair.

"Fine, don't worry." She said as she giggled.

"I'll miss you y/nie!" He said as he engulfed her in a warm brotherly hug.

"I'll miss you moreeeeee!" She replied in a baby voice. Eun woo kissed her forehead and they cuddled the whole night and slept in eachother's warmth. No matter how much y/n grew, for Eunwoo she's still the little baby who was left in his sole care. He still couldn't believe that she's going to be living away from him with some random boy who he surely wouldn't hesitate to kill if necessary.

The next morning dawned bright and clear. Eunwoo gently woke up y/n. She wasn't certainly a morning person, and loved sleeping almost as much as music, and that's a lot.

"Ugh oppa let me sleep..." she groaned.  "Ok then, since you don't want to go to your university." He replied.

Almost just immediately her eyes shot open as if a bucket of ice water was poured on her. She rushed to the bathroom to freshen up.

All the morning ruckus was finally over and she was all ready to head out from Daegu (yeah, they live in Daegu) to Seoul.

She was dressed in typical boy clothes, it was some very baggy oversized hoodie and pants. Her chest was binded tightly. And she wore a wig which looked very convincing.

Over all her appearance was pretty convincing as a boy.

They reached the train station.

"Don't take baths too often."
"Your room shouldn't be as neat as a girl"
"Use swear words quite a bit."
"Your friend's there in Seoul ryt? Date her, i mean pretend to do so."

These were all the weird tips given by Eunwoo. Which y/n had to forcefully agree to.

"Boys seem like a whole new series of living being." She said as she laughed it off.

"Fine fine, jokes apart, take care of yourself okay? And please don't get yourself in any trouble. Always remember that I'm just a call away from you, I'll come anytime you need me to." He said with a serious worried expression evident on his face as he leaned in to kiss her forehead and hug her goodbye. The train to Seoul was here.

"Bye munchkin, I love you!" He said

"Byee Oppaa! Take care of yourself, don't overwork yourself ok? I'll miss you..." she said as she hugged him for the very last time and headed inside the train. They bid their last goodbyes and soon the train was out of Eunwoo's sight.