Oh my Namjesus

That day passed on, the night seemed longer for Taehyung, he wasn't able to sleep thinking about Eunjae. Many questions running through this mind.

Why would she disguise as a man?

Is she just one of those fangirls?

Was she that desperate, but for what and why?

....I-I still dislike her...right?

Y/n pov:

The morning dawned bright and clear. For some reason I was feeling very light on my chest.

Wha-

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed.

Tae came running towards my room

"Eh-what happened!?" He asked but immediately regretted coming and looked away.

"YAH! COVER YOURSELF!" he shouted.

Oh my namjesus, please save me from this mess.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU PERVERT!" I said as I threw my pillow at him

And he ran out with a flustered face.

"You are a girl, aren't you...." I heard him saying from outside the door.

"Uh- I-."

"I know, there's no point of hiding it."

"And it's the weekend now, don't wear your chest bind for today, it'll hurt you." He said leaving me utterly shocked.

"Wow, he cares for me now it seems? I don't get it...why wouldn't he report me? But I'm thankful that he's not." I said to myself while wearing my inners and a baggie hoodie.

Even without a chest bind it wasn't to obvious that I was a girl, thanks to my flat chest. Note the sarcasm.

I got out the room and saw Taehyung was sitting on the couch looking ready for the explanation I owe him.

"Um...h-hi?" I said awkwardly as I took my seat in the coach.

He cleared his throat and spoke...

"Ok, now Ms. Eunjae. EXPLAIN." He said..."I don't even know if your real name is Eunjae." He said as he scoffed bitterly.

Oh I was certainly wrong when I thought he actually cares...Namjesus I beg you, save my ass for once.

"Back to earth Ms. Disguised." He said, note the sarcasm.

"Uh...yeah sorry I spaced out."

"Fine, now explain will you!?"

"Well, it's just that I didn't find any university which accepts girl students for Rap major...I guess no girls relay take that major...and I badly wanted a degree in it, so I had no choice but to disguise myself."

"Don't you realise how risky that is for your future!? What if you get expelled and given a black mark? You won't be accepted into any university if that happens!" He scolded.

Well, he did have a good point.

"But this can't stop me from pursuing my ambitions Taehyung! No one has ever reached anywhere without taking risks! I know this is very risky, but I had to give myself a chance." I said and he sighed.

"Now, a-are you planning to tell this to an-anyone?" I asked frightened.

"Depends on you, but as of now, I might as well keep it to myself. You owe me big time Eunja-, wait what's your actual name?"

"Uh, thanks Taehyung, I really do owe you a lot for this- and my name is y/n, Cha Y/n."

"Um, ok? C-can I ask you something now that you actually do owe me a lot?" He asked scratching the back if his neck.

"Better not be something weird Kim."

"Um...can I see you with your hair open?" He asked

I was taken aback from the sudden request.

I sighed and said yes cause it wouldn't hurt to just show him my real face right?"

"Fine."

I took my wig off and my long black wavy smooth hair came running downwards, well remember who my brother is? Yes what I mean is, our family as a whole is filled with beautiful visuals.

I could see how Taehyung was lost in my face. I couldn't deny the fact that I myself wasn't able to take my eyes off his visuals. I never really thought I'll actually find someone more handsome than my brother...but here We're talking about the mighty Kim Taehyung himself.

Our staring moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hyung! Are you awake? Can I come In?" Jungkook asked as I saw the handle was being twisted.

"Wait!" Taehyung healed meanwhile he gestured me to put on my wig.

I put it on real quick, and trust me if I were just a second late, I would have been exposed cause, right now Jungkook has entered the room and is staring at me weirdly.

"Um what's wrong kook?" I asked while still holding on to my hair so that the wig wouldn't fall off. I just adjusted it in such a way it wasn't still safe to let go of it.

"Why are you holding your head like that Eunjae? Is it paining?" He asked.

"No no nothing, I was just you know? Um...giving it a massage?" I answered

"Stop worrying about him kook, what's it? Why are you here early in the morning?" Said Taehyung as a internally thanked him.

"Oh yeah, hyung we are going to arcade today, so you both are coming ryt?"

"Yes."
"No"

Taehyung and I said

"I'm coming and he's coming as well." He said wait what?

"No! I'm not coming!" I said, cs I suck at games.

"You are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"I said NO!"

"And I said Y-E-S."

"SHUT UP WILL YOU?!" yelled Jungkook.

Taehyung glared at me and mouthed that he'll expose me if I go against him.

I sighed. "Fine, count me in then."

"Well then it's settled, gather outside gate 3 in an hour." He said and left.

"Go against me and you done for Y/n." Taehyung said.

"As if I'm scared."

"Try me darling." He said with a smirk and left to freshen up.

I need some hobi water pals. This man is questioning my virginity.