I Ain't living with Gucci Monster

Soon We reached the university, it was huge and magnificent. I could see the freshman's who look my age rushing and Panicking for their first day, while some seniors are looking to the Girl's Campus just next to them, and flirting with the girls. I didn't know there was a girls campus here, but they seem to be completely separated.

"Hey, the new freshers are supposed to go there and get their procedures done." Jin said

"Ah, okay then Thankyou for the ride, see you around!." I said and started walking away.

Just then I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind.

"Hey, I'm Jungkook, let's go together, hyung told me to keep you company."

"Oh ok, are you one of the members they were talking about?"

"Yeah I guess"

"So your also a freshman...What major?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm double majoring in Dance and Vocals." He said

"Wow, that's pretty impressive."

"Hehe, thanks and what about you?"

"I'm majoring in Rap, music composing and Dance."

"Woah, bruh that's a lot."

"I had a hard time choosing which major to choose, so I thought why not choose all three."

"It's gonna be a pretty long year ahead for you...ahh yeah sorry...but what's your name?

"Aishh I didn't even introduce myself yet, I'm Cha Eunjae, from Daegu."

"Oh, so you, Taehyung and Suga hyung came together.."

"Uh, yeah I guess..we just met by coincidence in the train, and they gave me a ride to college."

"Suga hyung is nice, but not the Gucci monster."

"HAHAHA, I guess your the little shorty he's been ranting about for a while now."

"He did what? Aishh that Kim freakin Taehyung has the guts I see."

"LITTLEE SHORTYYYY!!" I heard someone yell from behind.

Ugh you lil piece of shit.

"Kim Fuckin Taehyung, CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" I yelled.

"What If I say a NO?"

"Ughhh just keep your ass out of my way."

"I'm not here for you dumbo, I'm here for kookie."

"Cookie??" This is a school not a caffe..."

"Ugh omg how dumb can you be lil shorty?? I meant Jungkookie."

"Can't you have just said his name? Your such a pain in the ass."

"HUH YO-"

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP BICKERING, LIKE DO YOU NOT SEE MY PRESENCE?" said the lost kookie.

"We're getting late, don't you need a dorm? Then come fast." He said again.

"Yeah yeah cominggg!" I said as I ran to catch up with him.

"All of you guys seem sweet except for that Gucci monster."

"Haha, he's just like that you know, he ain't that bad, I mean he's good. But if you come in between him and Gucci I don't know what can happen. Also he's not been in a good mood lately, so everyone unknown to him just simply pisses him off."

"Oh, I see,.." I said but I'm sure that I ain't gonna befriend that little piece of shit. But a handsome piece though...

"I already feel bad for your future roommate, he gotta live with such a lil useless shorty. Huhuhuhuhu." The Kim freakin Taehyung said as he pretended to cry.

"Like Just can you shut that big mouth of yours for a freakin minute?? Their gonna announce the roommates any time from now." I said

We were done with the registration procedures and all and now we were just waiting for the dorm details.

"By the way, Eunjae you haven't met the other members right? Asked Jungkook.

"Yeah, I've just met the four of you, and I heard there are seven."

"Yeah, the rest might be already inside the dorm."

"Oh okay."

"Good Morning dear freshers, we're glad to have you all here. Congratulations on getting in to the number one university of arts. The registration time is up, so now we're gonna announce the dorm details for those who have availed for the university dorm."

I hope I get some mind-your-own-business Type of boy, I mean IM A GIRL I seriously can't expose myself. This is so frustrating.

They started announcing, and jungkook was paired with some other boy.

"The last dorm room no. 69 is for Kim Taehyung and Cha Eunjae."

"WHATTTT??!!" Said two voices together.

"I AINT GONNA LIVE WITH SOME GUCCI MONSTER"

"I AINT GONNA LIVE WITH SOME LIL SHORTY"

Again said two voices together.

"Woah chill you guys, how do you even speak the literal same thing together at the exact same time?" Said Jungkook who was laughing his ass out.

"This ain't funny, I seriously can't live with this guy, ughhh." I said

"As if I want to, today must be seriously the worst day in my life." Said Kim freakin Taehyung.

"All of you students cannot change your roommates until your freshers year is complete." Said the dorm caretaker.

"Fuck my life."

"Stop copying me!"

Again said two voices together.

"You guys seriously must be destineddd." Said Jungkook holding up his laughter and emphasising the 'destined'.

"Now, go to your rooms and by 11am all of you must assemble in the auditorium for the meeting." Again said the old guy.

All started moving on except for the two of us.

I still can't believe I'm gonna live with some guy who pissed me off even before reaching Seoul. Ughh

Well, I can't deny that he seems to be a gentleman I mean, he wouldn't try something funny, but he's such a pain in the ass and just simple pisses me off with just his presence and NOW I have to share a room with him...,ughhhh.

I can't believe that my fuckin first day in this University is just so messed up.

-🐯author🐯-