Yet another

After all my first day in college couldn't be as bad as I thought isn't it? And now I'm known as the Junior King of Rap in Serum University.

I became pretty popular on the very first day, I smirked as I thought. But the challenges of the first day isn't over. It's the Dance lesson next and I need to do a freestyle on the spot, and trust me I ain't that great in those stuffs, I mean I indeed have choreographed but, not like on the spot. I just hope I won't embarrass myself in front of that Kim freaking Taehyung.

"Heyy, Eunjae-ah what you did up there was absolutely amazing, a lot more than I expected." Said RM

"Thanks hyung!"

"Which class do you have next?" Asked Suga

"Oh, it's Dance for me now, and you?"

"We have a meeting with the board members and teachers, there's something we're planning with the management." Said RM.

"Oh cool."

"Taehyung and Jungkook will be there, and probably Jimin and Hoseok are gonna supervise you, all the best!" Said Suga as he ruffled my hair as If I were a puppy.

"H-huh..thanks hyung."I said slightly nervous from the unexpected skinship.

"Well then, Byee!" Said RM

I bid farewell and left off towards the Dance room.

"Eunjae!!" Some one called out and I suppose it was Jungkook.

"Oh hey Jungkook, we're heading towards the same class right?"

"Yeah." Just as he said that Taehyung came running from behind him.

"Oh, my lucks gotta be really bad that I gotta sit in the same classroom as you." He says to me as soon as he saw me.

"Thanks for that, Gucci monster." I said as I emphasised the pet name I made for him.

"You both ain't gonna stop ryt?" Asked Jungkook.

"Well, if you don't wanna be late then better follow me towards the class." I said as I left off and they caught up with me.

"Good morning class, as you know the teachers are currently occupied in a meeting so we'll be examining all of you. Be prepared." Said J-Hope.

"First up..." and like that the assessment started.

"Next Kim Taehyung." Jimin announced, somehow I was looking up to his performance and I knew he wouldn't disappoint my expectations.

Expectations? Seriously y/n he's none more than your freakin enemy. So stfu.

I scolded myself and just then he started performing.

I'm telling you, my soul left my body the moment his body started gracefully swaying along the music. His already handsome face became something very unearthly, just how can someone look so perfect. And his moves are just...so smooth and the definition of perfect.

No wonder he's admired by girls all over.

"Next Eunjae..." Jimin announced soon after the audience finished congratulating Taehyung for his amazing performance. Not to mention it was freestyle.

"All the best!" Said Jungkook as I nodded and smiled.

I was ready for the music to play.

I wonder what song they'll play for me...

The song started and it played a Drag me Down and Believer remix, since it was a remix it was hard to catch up with the fast beat. It was the hardest freestyle song they played until now. Everyone gasped and started whispering around when they saw how I was not able to catch up with the beat.