First Day

That day passed by in haste, all the students were busy preparing for their first day cause the professors are gonna make us perform to test our abilities.

The seven boys were pretty much chilled out, I guess cause they already have the best talent nothing much to worry. I on the other hand was sacred to not fit in, after all this is an all boys university but since I'm already here I can't afford to mess up.

I can do this.

It was half past seven now and the classes begin by eight. I decided to ditch on my so called 'roommate' and go to class so I could prepare. But not that he actually would care about my presence if I left or not. Also I saw his class schedule and his first Class is vocal training and mines Rap. The only class we'll have in common would be dance, I'm glad that we wouldn't have to meet each other much.

I hope my first day goes well.

Just then I saw Eun woo oppa calling me, I should seriously change the name otherwise if someone sees the 'oppa' I'll be exposed.

"Heyyoo dumbhead! How's it there?" He asked from the other side of the call.

"Yahhh opp- Hyunggg! How can you call me a dumbhead when your the only one I see who is dUmB." I said as he giggled.

"Ok I'll let you off the hook this time, anyways how's it there? Who's your roommate? No one found out about you right?" He attached me with a bundle of questions.

"CALM DOWN! I'm fine! My roommate is this grumpy guy named Kim Taehyung. Anyways leave all this aside, when are you gonna debut? And how are the other members?"

"Their fine y/niee, and you know what!? We're debuting in just less than a couple of months and I can't wait!"

"AHHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUU!! I'll come visit y'all when possible., ok now byeee I don't wanna be late on the first day of school."

"Bye, take care lil sis."

"You too!"

It feels so good after talking to my brother, honestly I miss him soo much but he's also gonna be a pretty busy man as he's gonna debut in this group named 'Astro' and believe me their amazing! I can proudly say that I'm their first fan hehe.

Just like that, I went towards my class and sat there patiently waiting for the professor to come. But he didn't and instead came Suga and RM. I wonder why they are here. Aren't they senior students?

"Good morning freshers, all the teachers are currently in a very important meeting so the senior students will be conducting the first test which will begin shortly." Said Suga. He kinda had this very cold, strict, savage vibe combing from him, I'm sure he raps like spitting fire.

"We'll call out your names and you should come forward and give us your performance, it can be a cover, original or freestyle." Said RM smiling to the students, his dimples were given me butterflies.

"First up...." Suga called out the students name and they started doing their rap.

Gotta admit it, each and everyone one of them, are hella talented seriously I'm scared now. What if they don't like what I've prepared for them? I thought I'd Rap my original which I wrote recently, what if they don't like it? While the unnecessary thoughts were flooding my mind I didn't even hear them call my name.

I was up last and I got up from my seat.

"Uh I'm here." I said as I was walking towards the tiny stage to perform.

"He looks so feminine, I bet he can't even rap half as good as me."

"Is he simply here to waste our time? He doesn't give the vibe a rapper should."

"Let's see what stunts he got."

I could hear the students talking Ill about me, but I didn't care any less, I had already come this far and now I ain't turning back until I show 'em what I got.

"I look forward to your Rap Eunjae."said Suga as he smiled at me.

That was enough to encourage me, among the thousand voices insulting  just a single voice speaks for me, It'll be enough. I'll show them what stunts I got.

"I'm Cha Eunjae from Daegu and I'm gonna perform my original rap, I composed it a few nights ago. I call it 'Show 'em'. I especially write it to the hundreds of people who were always against my dream, but here I am in front of you to Show you what I got."

Saying this, I felt satisfied as I saw those people who insulted me were shut.

I rapped, I rapped my original like there was no tomorrow, I showed 'em all. I was spitting words on to those faces to shut their mouth and telling them, never judge a book by its cover.

Just as I finished, there was a minute of silence, as everyone who watched me was still not believing what they just witnessed.

"That was the best and fastest a freshman has ever rapped. You broke the record I created when I was a freshman." Said Suga, I was shocked there was no way I broke his and the university's freshman record, that meant I was Almost as good as them.

Sorry what? Am I hearing things right?

"You did great Eunjae, your almost as good as the seniors." Said Namjoon.

"Oh my lord, Thankyou sunbae( senior )"

"Everyone, that was the end of your first test, these grades will be added to your final scores, and at the end of the year who gets the highest grade will be able to choose to be a solo artist or debut in a group, and also you will be able to choose whichever company you'd like to enrol in from the Korea's Big3 companies." Said Yoongi as he dispersed the class.

Everyone gasped at what they heard, literally being able to debut along with acquiring a degree and masters is the dream of everyone who enrolled this university, and being able to choose which Big3 we want to go to is just absolutely a dream come true.

I'm gonna make this happen.

-🐯author🐯-

Any episode dedicated to the talented y/n.