Rip it Off

My breath is slowly getting more uneven, I'm having a tough time fighting with my chest bind which ain't allowing me to run. At this point I'm getting dizzy, very dizzy to the point that I feel like I'm about to pass out any time from now. I could see Taehyung still running in a distance.

"Tae-Taehyung." I tried calling out trying not to choke on my own voice. Luckily he turned his head back and I blacked out.

Taehyung PoV

I heard a rusty, tired voice call out my name from behind, as I turned I saw Eunjae on the floor, eyes closed and gasping for air. I panicked

I ran towards him and slapped his cheek gently as an attempt to wake him up, but he showed no sign. I wasted no time and carried him in my arms and rushed towards our dorm as it was closer than the infirmary.

We reached the dorm and I hurried towards the bed closer to the window because I thought more fresh air might help him. He was still gasping for air and I have no idea what to do. What if it gets better if I rip his shirt off? Yes.

I decided to rip his shirt off so that he can breath better.

I started unbuttoning his shirt, I have no idea why, but I'm getting nervous all of a sudden just ti see his exposed collarbone and neck with no Adam's apple. As I was removing the buttons, his hand stopped it. He was unconscious and gasping for air and only this can help him get his breath back then why is he stopping me?

"Eunjae, calm down, I need to undress your shirt or else you won't be able to breath properly."

I shoved his hands off from stopping and resumed unbuttoning.

What is that?

A chest bind?!

Is he a GIRL?! Wait so it's a 'she'?!?!

No way, she's been disguising as a boy this whole while! But why?.
I don't have the time to think, if I don't undress her she'll die. I'm not taking advantage I'm just saving her right? Yes ofc.

I decided to put a blind fold before taking her shirt off. And yes that's what I did. I might seem arrogant but I'm a gentleman ok?!. I'm sure she won't want me to see her naked chest (not that I don't want to...).

Atlast I successfully removed her top and before removing my blindfold I covered her bare chest which was exposing her cleavage with a quilt.

Her breath was now almost back to normal, so I was right...this happened because she ran with her chest bind being extra tight. Poor girl.

But why? Why did she disguise? I found out about her on the very first day of school, I'm sure she's gonna get upset. But, should I expose her though? No I'm sure she has had her own reason to disguise. I shouldn't ruin her dream, she's VERY talented.

But I still dislike her....do I?

A short chapter I knoww!! But I thought it's better to stop here for now! Guyss check out my friends books and do support them! straw_tae_rry & JiminTheDarkLover