12 ~ Mark...

*Hussain's perspective*

As everyday, I woke up with Anber sleeping peacefully next to me, in my arms. I smile looking at her sleeping.

"Anber wake up." I whisper as I tuck a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Hmmm." She replies softly as she settles herself in sleep, holding on to me tightly. She falls back asleep. I chuckle at her cuteness

"Anber utho." I whisper while shaking her gently, to get her to wake up. She furrows her brows in her sleep.

She slowly opens her eyes and sighs. She rubs her eyes and looks up at me with her squinted eyes.

"Utho rajjo." I kiss her forehead and she smiles. I pull back and smile at her.

"Meine tumhare naam sahi rakha Hussain. Karela! You're so mean and heartless, mujhe sukoon se sone hi nahi de rahe ho." She yawns and faces her back towards me, settling herself to sleep again.

"Really? I am mean and heartless?" I question balancing my elbow on the bed and my head in my palm.

"Yes!"

I smirk and reach my hands over to Anber. I start to tickle her and she lets out a loud scream at my sudden act. She jumps off the bed in between my tickles, saving herself. She more importantly saved me, she screamed so loud, I almost lost the ability to hear!

She grabs a towel and heads off to the bathroom while laughing, leaving me here lost in my own thoughts looking at her.

If I'm heartless then how come I have a heart that beats... A heart that beats just for you now Anber...

*Anber's perspective*

I take a quick shower and wear a red colored shalwar kameez. I walked out of the bathroom and find Hussain in bed going through his phone.

"Aa gayi aap rajjo?" He questions as he gets up from the bed.

"Ji!" I give a short reply and get back to drying my hair. I keep my hair a little wet like always. Hussain comes and stands behind me. He places his fingers on his chin and gets lost in some thought while staring at me through the mirror. He turns around and paces towards the bathroom and steps in. He walks out with a hair-dryer in his hand. He plugs the wire in to the outlet and stands behind me again as I just observe him in confusion.

"Meine kaha na. Bemaar padh jaao gi. Don't keep your hair wet." He raises his eyebrows in a serious way.

"Lekin I like to keep my hair wet." I remark while pouting.

"No Anber! Please! For me." He requests cutely. I laugh a little and nod my head. He starts the hair-dryer and ruffles my hair. I just stand like a statue, smiling, feeling relaxed as he dried my hair.

He turned the hair-dryer off. He placed it on the dressing table and stood in front of me and smiled cheekily.

"Thank you!" I ruffle his hair and turn to leave. Hussain grabs me wrist and twirls me back.

"Sirf thank you?" He pouts

"Kyun? Aur kya chahiye kerele ko?" I chuckle.

"One kiss!" He requests. My eyes widen at his demand and I feel my cheeks turn a hint of pink. "Please." He asks innocently, pulling me closer to him. Our faces were inches apart. His eyes were settled on my lips. I mentally smirk. I lean closer. Before I can kiss him, I place my finger on his lips and kiss my finger. I quicky break free from his grip. I smirk at him while he had his eyebrows raised in disbelief. I laugh and rush out of the room.

I prepare the table for breakfast. Hussain comes downstairs. After everything was all set and ready, we sat down to eat. While I was eating, Hussain grabs my wrist from beneath. My food gets caught in my throat. My eyes widen but I keep my gaze down in my plate. Hussain intertwines our fingers and I look up at him in disbelief. He didn't even start eating. He smirked at me while his eyes showed a hint of mischievousness hidden in them.

"Hussian beta khao." Mom speaks and I immediately pull my hand out of his hand. Hussain nods and starts to eat. He glances towards me with the smirk still plastered on his face which gave me a very nervous feeling.

We continued to eat and I felt very changed. We didnt eat in silence anymore, things seemed to get better between Hussain and I, but I was still filled with regret and was nervous to face Shehry.

I pushed all those thoughts away and enjoyed breakfast.

~~~

I glance at the clock, it showed 8:30 p.m.

I dont know why but wierd thoughts from seven months ago started to bother me. I sigh while rubbing my wrist. My hand stops on the mark on my wrist. Memories flooded my mind which irritated me. I kept on staring at my wrist. Pain slowly engulfed me, gave me a scared feeling.

"Hey!" Hussain says as he steps in the room, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hi!" I say trying to smile, but fail.

"Kya hua?" Hussain asks a little worried.

"Kuch nahi." I act like nothing is wrong at all, but I forgot my hand was still near the mark. Hussain comes and stands next to me. He grabs my left hand and pulls it towards him. He observes my arm, his eyes halt at the mark on my wrist. His eye widen a litte.

"Anber ye--" Hussain starts but I cut him off

"Haan Hussain, ye..." I trail off and sigh. I get up and pull my hand out of his grip.

"Lekin Anber, us din--" He starts again but I stop him in between again.

"Hussain can we please not talk about this?" I request calmly. Hussain nods. We sit down and a silence creeps in between us, both lost in our own worlds.

Hussain gently takes my hand in his. I look at him as he brings my hand closer to his lips. He kisses the mark on my wrist. He looks up at me and smiles. I manage to return the gesture but not fully. His smile turns into a smirk, hiding a hint of mischievousness in it and I get the nervous feeling again.

Hussain suddenly pulls me closer to him and I grab on to his shirt for balance. I gulp down the lump in my throat and look up at him. His eyes softened and his smirk was no more on his lips. We got lost into each other's eyes for god knows how long. His eyes trail down to my lips and my nervousness grew by the inch. His eyes trail back up to my eyes.

His eyes held a questioning emotion in them. He raises his eyebrows, questioning. I gathered some of my courage and slowly nod

Hussain stared deep down in my eyes again before leaning closer. His lips met mine and I reached a different level of feelings engulfing me all at once...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

Asalualaikum! Love :*

So here is the update... Sorry for the last update, I know it was very short... So now back with a bit longer chapter! Happy? Lol

Coming back to the update... How was it

Loved it?

Favorite scene?

Favorite line?

Mark on Anber's wrist...

So hope you all had fun reading! :)

Shabba Khair! Be happy and keep on smiling! :)