Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    When Ruan Su woke up, his consciousness had not yet returned. He turned his head and saw a pale man lying beside him.

    The alarm on the phone was still arguing persistently, but her nominal husband who was lying beside her showed no sign of awakening.

    In an instant, she was completely awake. He hurriedly turned off the phone alarm, and the room was finally quiet again.

    Last night was her wedding night. She looked at this man who was asleep but still could see the extraordinary appearance. She lost her mind. She remembered an incident in college when her friends were busy. Falling in love, skipping class, when the teacher called her name, a friend begged her to help her in class, she actually ran to listen to the class of the Department of Economics and Management... The teacher put a short video when the class was about to end.

    In the short film, young men in suits and shoes are full of spirits, making the students in the classroom yearn for.

    That was Ji Mingchong, the heir of the Ji Group. When he was studying abroad, he teamed up with a friend to complete a large project. His deeds were also reported in financial magazines. The media person spoke highly of him and even said that once he learned from him When his father took over the authority, he would let Ji's move to a higher peak, and he would change the wind direction of the entire mall. Such a person cannot be exaggerated. He completed his university studies at the age of eighteen and then went on to further his studies. At the age of twenty, he had already established a single-handedly on his own and had a promising future. company of.

    He is Ji's pride and opponent of many people.

    Even a certain tycoon in the shopping mall who was about to retire at that time regarded him as the biggest threat to the development of the group.

    But things are fickle. When Ji Mingchong was twenty-two years old, the car he and his eldest brother were riding in at the same time had an accident on the highway. His eldest brother died on the spot, and he had been in a coma for five years.

    Back then, Father Ruan relied on his dead Ji’s father to start his family. Ji’s father had a good understanding of him. It is not an exaggeration for the two to say that they were family friends. Before Ji Mingchong’s accident, the Ji Ruan and his family had entered into a marriage contract, and it was bound to be strong. Join hands. Later, when something happened to the Ji family, the Ruan family wanted to cancel the marriage contract and was afraid of being scolded at the spine, not to mention that Ji Mu was a rare and violent person, who could not please anyone in her hands.

    Father Ruan is a person who loves face and cares about fame. Even if Ji Mingchong is now a vegetable, he still marries his daughter.

    Everyone felt that Ruan Su must wash his face in tears.

    Ruan Su thought it was very good. After she washed, she opened the curtains to let Ji Mingchong get the sun. She walked out of the bedroom gently, not wanting to wake up her mother-in-law and nephew. The kitchen was already small and messy, making it even more cramped.

    Today is different from the past, and the Ji family is no longer the glorious year. Since such a major incident happened five years ago, the father of Ji who lost his beloved son has aged a lot, and his body collapsed within two years. The Ji family has no heir. His father also gradually lost his dignity in the group. Ji's family began to decline, and then there was a huge deficit. After two years of lingering, Ji's family declared bankruptcy and the group changed hands. Ji’s father was diagnosed with liver cancer last year and died a few months ago. Originally, his father died and his son shouldn’t have married so early. But Ji’s mother is not an ordinary person. She is afraid that the Ruan family will regret it. Married her daughter in.