Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    After eating, Sheng Yuan came to Ji Mingchong's room. After the two chatted about the company and investment, Sheng Yuan suddenly changed the subject and said with a smile, "That's good. I really agree with Auntie's decision, but what I said at that time didn't work. I didn't know what kind of attitude I should use to treat Ruan Su. It seemed inappropriate to treat her as your wife, but she was at your house again. , take care of you, calling your aunt is also calling your mother."

    Sheng Yuan is a young man with upstanding roots.

    He felt that this person must keep a distance from his good friend's wife and partner, so even if he liked Ruan Su, he would not talk to her much. Before, he was not sure who Ruan Su should be. Now Well, everything is clear. Ruan Su is now Ji Mingchong's sister, so he... can he find Ruan Su to share music resources in the future?

    Ji Mingchong pinched the bridge of his nose, looking very tired.

    Sheng Yuan asked with concern: "Is there something wrong? You haven't been to the hospital for examination recently."

    Ji Mingchong replied, "It's okay, it's just..."

    "What is it?" Sheng Yuan asked.

    Ji Mingchong shook his head, "It's nothing, maybe the room is not ventilated."

    Sheng Yuan nodded in agreement, "Isn't it a bit stuffy? It's like this in winter, you usually go out to get some air."

    Ji Mingchong was silent for a while, and after a while , "Hmm" sounded.

    In this family, Ruan Su's identity has changed directly, and there is an average ratio between happy and not so happy people.

    Of course, happy people needless to say, Ji Mu and Ruan Su are in a good mood.

    The two are no longer mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, but mother and daughter.

    The people who are not so happy are Edamame and Ji Mingchong.

    Edamame was always used to calling Ruan Su his aunt, and Ji's mother corrected him a lot...

    The reason why Ji Mingchong is not so happy is not clear to him, let alone others.

    He has always been emotionally restrained.

    He felt that his mood was not high, mainly because of the ring couple.

    Since the confession banquet, the female ring has become less irritable, but the male ring is crying every day, which is really not good. The noise makes his eardrums hurt and his brain hurts.

    Male ring: "What should I do! Susu and the master are no longer husband and wife, wife, will I separate from you in the future!" The

    male and female rings are a pair.

    The female ring is with Ruan Su, and the male

    ring is with Ji Mingchong. Now, the relationship between Ji Mingchong and Ruan Su is different. In the future, they must be separated. The ring was already panicking.

    The female ring was helpless: "Who told Gouzi not to give you back to Susu, did he forget about this?"

    Ruan Su had actually forgotten the pair of rings she bought, one of which is still with Ji Mingchong, Or she knew, but she would not go with Ji Mingchong to get the ring back, after all, she also wore the ring on his hand at the beginning.