Chapter 38

Chapter 38:

    On this day, Ruan Su returned with a rewarding experience, and Ji Mingchong was in a much better mood.

    He swiped his card to pay for her.

    After the two of them left, several shopping guides gathered to discuss this seemingly magical couple.

    "That man is so handsome, he glanced at me, I couldn't help holding my breath, he was so handsome! The key is to be generous. No matter what clothes your girlfriend tries on, he will say yes, no matter what the price is. Just swipe the card to buy it, he’s handsome, absolutely!”

    “His girlfriend is also very pretty, with standard clothes, she looks good in everything, I still prefer to see beautiful women, beautiful women are more eye-catching than handsome

    guys , so I don’t accept refutation.” “That man is handsome. He's handsome, and he can swipe his credit card neatly, but he's disabled, and he's in a wheelchair..."

    "I think he's more handsome in a wheelchair!"

    "What kind of curious taste do you have??"

    ...

    Ruan Su and Ji Ming Chong are both It is not a person who cares about other people's eyes. Walking on the street after the rain and breathing the cold but fresh air in winter is also a unique enjoyment.

    The next day, it was still rainy and rainy, Ruan Su went to work as usual, and Ji Mingchong worked from home to prepare for the start-up capital of the new company.

    Zhou Yulan finally had time to come to the medical examination center.

    There was one more thing in her memo.

    [Miss file bag. 】

    Although she knew the surname of this attentive young lady, she preferred to call her that way. Under the arrangement of the assistant, she came to the front desk and was registering her relevant information when she asked, "Excuse me, do you have any one here? Miss Ruan?"

    Ma Wen was operating the computer system, she was stunned for a moment, and looked at Zhou Yulan subconsciously.

    Compared with the hospital, the medical examination center will have a lot less disputes, but it is not that no one is making trouble. Although this young lady does not seem to be making trouble, she still pays more attention and politely asks: "Yes Is there a problem?"

    Zhou Yulan knew it, it seemed that the lady really worked here, she smiled, put her hair behind her ear and said, "It's nothing, she helped me a little last time, I want to thank her. "

    Ma Wen was relieved only then, but she didn't talk about it, smiled at her, and continued to operate the computer.

    It was another receptionist who came over to hear this conversation and blurted out, "Are you looking for Susu? She's in the blood collection area."

    Ma Wen immediately glanced at her colleague with disapproval.

    Zhou Yulan didn't seem to notice, picked up the checklist that Ma Wen handed her, got up and went to the dressing room to change clothes.

    susu?

    which su?

    She changed her clothes while reciting the words in her mind. Instead of letting the assistant follow her, she instructed the assistant to go to a nearby milk tea shop to order drinks and desserts for the staff of the medical examination center. After thinking about it, she didn't know how to thank Ruan Su. It was not appropriate to be too polite. It didn't seem to be in line with her style to only thank her verbally.