Chapter 50

Chapter 50:

    After several days of negotiation, Jin Yuan finally decided to cooperate with Ji Mingchong on the project of Famous Mountain.

    Jin Yuan doesn't care that Ji Mingchong's company is small and the capital investment is not too large, because he is rich enough, he just wants to find a partner who can really do things and coincides with his philosophy in terms of just Ji Mingchong Just such a person. This is not his home ground after all, and it is impossible for him to transfer the group center for a project, so he needs a partner who can do his best work even if he is not here.

    There is no doubt that he has contacted several company groups, and in the end he is only willing to cooperate with Ji Mingchong.

    Jin Yuan came here this time to ask his partners to take over Yangmingshan together. Many companies are paying attention to this matter, but the news they got is not with Lin's, nor with Leng's, but with a little-known small company , This surprised many people, and then they all went to find out what kind of company this is, and it was able to break through the siege and entered the eyes of Jin Yuan.

    Lin Xiangdong naturally also received the news.

    He was sitting at the desk, listening to what the assistant had inquired about, frowning, "What company?"

    "A small company called Shengming, I haven't heard the specifics, I heard that Jin Yuan will be with that small company tomorrow. The company is about to sign a contract," the assistant said.

    Sheng Ming?

    Lin Xiangdong was sure that he had never heard of this company before.

    He hadn't figured out what Shengming Company was and who was the boss behind the scenes, when Chairman Lin called.

    On the phone, Chairman Lin was really angry. In front of outsiders, he was gentle and humble. Even in a high position, he treated others with courtesy, but in front of his son, he would not hide his true nature, and he was simply cursing: "You Is it a waste? You can’t handle this matter well, how can I rest assured to give you a bigger and heavier burden in the future? No matter how bad your elder brother is, at least he still has a little friendship with Jin Yuan, and they have eaten together in the past. You've played golf, and you haven't even seen each other, and now a small company has taken advantage of it, so far, Jin Yuan has been here for a week, and you haven't made an appointment with him yet, rubbish!"

    This time, Chairman Lin was very disappointed.

    He has clearly paved the way for his younger son, but he has gotten this result.

    Now as long as he is a person, as long as he is not stupid, he may be discussing cooperation with Jin Yuan, but his son is so good, he has not even seen him face to face!

    Lin Xiangdong listened to his father's reprimand for a long time, and after hanging up the phone, his temples creaked, "The top priority is not to check that company, but to find out what happened at Mr. Jin's side, why hasn't this been a week. Make an appointment with him." The

    assistant hurriedly responded: "Okay, I'll go to ask Zhuang assistant."

    In fact, Jin Yuan is really not a careful person, he really has no time this week, just discussing with the staff below Ji Mingchong's plan was enough for him to be busy. He pushed the date with his old friends, not to mention a junior like Lin Xiangdong.

    As for whether Lin Xiangdong's girlfriend bumped into his mother and ran away, his mother has already told him about it several times. Since everyone is fine, there is no need to hold on to others. His fortune was not very glorious in his early years. He has done some detrimental things to benefit others, and he still remembers it in his heart. In the past few years, in addition to donating money to temples, he just wanted to do good deeds and accumulate virtue to eliminate those things he did in his early years. Those things are definitely not good, but they are not bad either. , How many self-made businessmen are thoroughly clean?