Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Ruan Su didn't notice Gong Yang's change at first.

    Gong Yang often sends her messages on WeChat. She doesn't reply to every message. If it is about work, she will reply to the message. As for good night, good morning, etc., she usually does not reply. If she didn't know Gong Yang's thoughts at first, she could still treat him as an ordinary colleague. He had confessed it in public, and when she looked at him again, she felt that she couldn't give him even the slightest hope. She really doesn't want others to waste time on her.

    Over the years, she has indeed been pursued by many people, and she knows that many men have a common problem. It is possible that he sent a message. She meant it out of politeness and did not want to embarrass the other party, so she replied, but this move It will also be understood by men as - he is hopeful, she is not disgusted with him, and even likes him a little...

    On this kind of issue, she would rather be impolite than cause these unnecessary troubles.

    On this day, Ma Wen came to see her and talked about Gong Yang, she said: "Susu, you know, I heard what Jiajia said, Gong Yang seems to have offered to resign, it is estimated that at the beginning of the month I will officially resign."

    Ruan Su was cutting apples for Ma Wen when she heard the words, her tone was calmer: "Really?" She heard that Gong Yang graduated from the Computer Science Department of University C, but went to the medical examination center When she came to be a salesman, the profession itself was not the right match. At that time, she just wondered for a while. I didn't expect that he came to work here to chase after her. The position of the medical examination center was only the front desk and the sales did not need professional counterparts.

    Now that he is gone, the stone in her heart has also fallen.

    Otherwise, she was really afraid that Gong Yang would become angry in the future. If outsiders put a hat on her head of "delaying other people's future", it would be really inappropriate for every day, and it would be ineffective.

    She breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately, Gong Yang figured it out, thank God.

    Ma Wen changed the topic, "But I heard Jiajia say that Gong Yang's resignation seems to have something to do with Ji Mingchong."

    Ji Mingchong was actually involved.

    Ruan Su's expression became serious: "How is it related to him? As far as I know, they don't know each other."

    Ma Wen said: "It seems that Gong Yang met Ji Mingchong. Tell him that Ji Mingchong is chasing you. Anyway, Gongyang is autistic, and he plans to resign. In the past two days, I think he is just like the eggplant that

    Shuang beaten, and he has no spirit." Ruan Su hummed, " That's it." The tone was relatively calm.

    Ma Wen jokingly said, "Is it possible that Ji Mingchong will defeat your peach blossom?"

    This question was a little serious. Ruan Su handed the cut apple to Ma Wen, and thoughtfully picked up the wet tissue next to it. After carefully wiping her fingers, she asked, "Did he beat Gong Yang?"

    Ma Wen was stunned, "Of course not, does it mean that Ji Mingchong has a history of beating up a rival?"

    Ruan Su shook her head and continued to ask: " Did he warn Gong Yang to stay away from me?"

    Ma Wen thought for a while, "It doesn't seem to be either, if there is, Jiajia should have said it. Gong Yang only later found out that Ji Mingchong was chasing you, so there shouldn't be. "