Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    When spring blossoms, Ji Mingchong's company is gradually on the right track. Now there are not many employees in the company, including his boss, there are not more than ten people, but everyone is high-spirited. These people are his former subordinates. Now that they have reached the age of starting a family and starting a business, it is not an ordinary friendship to be able to put down the original job and start from scratch with him.

    The company is not far from the medical examination center where Ruan Su is located, it is about a ten-minute walk away.

    It seems that in order to take care of Ruan Su's work and get off work hours, Ji Mingchong unilaterally changed his time to be the same as hers, so that he could take her on the way every day.

    Wang Jian is both Ji Mingchong's driver and his personal assistant.

    This day, as usual, at seven o'clock in the morning, Ji Mingchong and Ruan Su sat in the back seat, and Wang Jian was driving intently.

    Seeing that Ji Mingchong was looking at the documents, Ruan Su asked, "I see that Dr. Sheng has come to the house more often. Is it related to the project you are worrying about?"

    Ji Mingchong put down the documents in his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose. Nodding: "It's a bit related. Before my accident, my eldest brother and I were running around bidding for the project of Mingming Mountain. Later, after our accident, my dad didn't have that thought, and this project was rejected by the Sheng family and several others. The company got it. There were some problems in the middle that caused the project to fail three years ago. Sheng Yuan knows some inside information, and I am looking for him to understand the situation now."

    "Is that so?" Ruan Su asked again, "You want to take over this again now. The project?"

    "Yes, it has been unfinished for too long, and the relevant departments have taken over again, and it is estimated that a new bid will be started."

    This is why Ji Mingchong is so anxious to make a comeback.

    Yang Mingshan's project has invested his and his eldest brother's efforts. If he can't take over this project this time, it will be a pity, but the problem is that his company is still too small to handle such a large project.     Others have said this to Ji Mingchong, and he all listened to it. Now Ruan Su has also said this, his frowning brows stretched, and his mood seemed to be temporarily relaxed, he nodded and replied: "Yes."

    With Ji Mingchong's troubles now, Ruan Su can't help him much, so he can only encourage him softly, "Don't worry, things will definitely be resolved."

    As Ruan Su said, things turned around.

    This news came from Sheng Wei. It is said that there is a big guy in the south who is also very interested in the project of Yangmingshan. Now he is preparing to come over and start bidding. The relevant departments are worried that they cannot find a suitable person to take over. Actively contact him. Originally, Yangmingshan has been abandoned by other companies, and everyone can see that this is a piece of cake with an uncertain future. A lot of money and manpower must be invested, and no one can guarantee the final profit. With the current economic downturn, big families and big companies have a lot of projects to keep running. Naturally, they are not interested in this, but small companies are interested, but no one knows the truth...

    However, if this big guy joins in, everything will be different. Now, let alone for this project, to get on the line with this big guy, He Chou will not have the opportunity to work together to make money again in the future.