Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    The cold snap passed, and overnight, the temperature was lower than before.

    The weather forecast said that there will be light snow tonight. On such days, Ji Mingchong is also going on a business trip. His company is on the right track, and it is getting better and better, and at the same time, he is getting busier and busier.

    When Ruan Su got off work, she ran into Ma Wen in the locker room. Ma Wen held a hot water bottle in her hand and said, "It's so cold today, Susu, are you free, why don't we go to eat hot pot together, a new beef store has opened in the mall. Hot pot, Jiajia said it tastes very good."

    Ruan Su locked her work clothes in the cabinet, took off her mask, and shook her head with a smile, "I don't have time today."

    Ma Wen asked, "You didn't say yesterday that Ji Mingchong was going on a business trip today. Well, he's already on a business trip, and you're not free?"

    Now everyone around me knows that Ruan Su's relationship with Ji Mingchong has reached that point.

    Of course, that is also a very dangerous step. They may break up at any time, and they part ways from now on. It is also possible that they will be together the next day.

    "He didn't take the plane this time, he took the high-speed train. We're not very close to the high-speed train station. He said we'd have dinner together." Ruan Su thought about it and asked, "Would you like to come with us?"

    Ma Wen crossed her hips and complained, "He's really domineering. It's going to be a business trip, and it's taking up your time."

    That is to say, I don't think so, anyone with a discerning eye can see that Ji Mingchong is chasing people. Chasing too hard, is this the way an overbearing president chases people? He didn't even give Susu any chance of hesitation, and he didn't give any chance to take advantage of his rivals in love. It's no wonder that the male colleagues in the medical examination center have all died down.

    "No..." Ruan Su subconsciously defended Ji Mingchong.

    Ma Wen calculated with her fingers, "Not yet? He will take you to work for at least four or five days a week and pick you up from work, right?"

    "By the way." Ruan Su emphasized.

    Ma Wen smiled, "Okay, let's just say it's on the way. In the past few days, he will either take you to his house for dinner, or his family will come to your house for dinner, or you and their family will eat out?"

    Ruan Su: " ...that's because..."

    Seeing Ruan Su still wanting to make a quibble, Ma Wen simply said, "Anyway, he hasn't been hired yet, and he's still on probation. He's so overbearing.

    Ruan Su touched her chin, as if listening to these words, she nodded seriously.

    Ma Wen asked, "What are you thinking?"

    Ruan Su's eyebrows curled, "I think it's time for him to turn his back."

    She said this with a smile, but Ma Wen thought she was joking, and she didn't. Take it to heart, after all, for them, no matter how they get along or how they get along, they are not too different from ordinary couples. Ji Mingchong is more domineering than other boyfriends. If you have to say something less, that is He's less famous than other boyfriends, but maybe it's because he doesn't have a name, so he is so domineering?

    If Ji Mingchong heard this, he would definitely complain.

    He is not a domineering person, but as Ruan Su tacitly acknowledged his approach, he missed being with her more and more. To see one more time is to earn, and to have one more meal together is also an unexpected joy. It may be because of the relationship he is about to pass through, he feels that a person's life is not long, but rather short. Since it is so short, we should strive to cherish the opportunity to meet.