Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Lin house.

    Chairman Lin was sorting out the previous things in the study. He flipped through an old photo album, looked at it for a while with glasses on, and said to the butler standing beside him, "Old Yang, do you still recognize who he is?" The

    butler leaned forward. Come to take a look, think about it, and smile: "It's Chairman Ji."

    Ji Sheng'an was outstanding in the past , and people can remember it at a glance.

    Chairman Lin sighed, "He gave birth to two good sons, especially Ji Mingchong. He was so young back then and his ability was not ordinary. Now he can climb up from a low point, and the future is limitless. My two sons are together. , can't beat him. After this, I still can't have any head-on conflict with Ji Mingchong, I don't worry about other things, just..."

    Having said that, he didn't want to say it, the housekeeper has been by his side for so many years, But he understood what he meant.

    Lin Xiangdong is helpless now. Many people knew that he was engaged to Ruan Man at the beginning. Now Ruan Man is pregnant again, and there is publicity all over the world. People who want to congratulate Chairman Lin on adding a grandson. Ruan Man may also be afraid that Lin Xiangdong will force her to have an abortion, so she let others know about her pregnancy... It is precisely because of her disregarding style that even Chairman Lin will not force her to have an abortion at this juncture. No matter what, it was a life. It was really going to spread, and the reputation was not good. With Chairman Lin, Lin Xiangdong basically has no hope of being an heir, so no matter who he marries, he will just ignore it. Close one eye.

    But I didn't expect that Lin Xiangdong was bitten to death. Even if he didn't get married in his life, he would never marry Ruan Man.

    Whether Ruan Man is pregnant or has a child, he will not be his rightful spouse.

    Actually think about it is a pity, a pity.

    Ruan Man is the adopted daughter of the Ruan family, and Ruan Su is the biological daughter of the Ruan family. As long as the relationship is better, maybe the relationship between Ji Mingchong and Lin Xiangdong will be more harmonious, and they will be relatives and friends in the future, but now it is better, I heard that Ruan Su hates it very much. Ruan Man, people who don't know say they are two sisters, I know, I'm afraid it's not an exaggeration to use the word enemy to describe them, and more importantly, the wife of the Ruan family has also spoken out to talk to Ruan Man. After severing the relationship, Ruan Man will no longer be the daughter of the Ruan family.

    During this time, the people who couldn't sleep, except Lin Xiangdong, were Chairman Lin.

    Thinking of this terrible thing about my son, I really want to sigh and say don't care, it is my son after all, let's talk about it, he really doesn't know where to start.

    Is being agitated, there aunt knocked on the door from the outside in, and said:. "Sir, there is a Mr. Ji to visit, say to see you,"

    Chairman Lin surprised a moment, "? Mr. season"

    housekeeper hurry to go out to look, across the From far away, although he couldn't see his appearance clearly, judging from his bearing and body shape, it should be Ji Mingchong. He returned to the study and said in a low voice, "It's Mr. Ji Mingchong."

    Chairman Lin was slightly surprised.

    Why did Ji Mingchong come here? Still want to see him? He glanced at the wall clock in the study, it was almost nine o'clock.