Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Ruan Su walked out of the yard and ran into the edamame from the school bus at the intersection.

    Mao Dou was wearing a garden uniform and carrying a schoolbag. Seeing Ruan Su walking outside, he was still a little puzzled. He leaned in front of Ruan Su, looked up and observed it carefully, and finally came to a conclusion: "Auntie, you are not happy." It's

    not a doubt. It's affirmation.

    Human cubs seem to have this ability, they are more sensitive than adults.

    Ruan Su didn't know how to answer his words. Anyone who is reprimanded like that for no reason will not feel better. She didn't want to have a head-on conflict with Ji Mu, so she left. She didn't want to lie to Maodou, but she didn't want to tell a child what happened today.

    "Somewhat." Ruan Su replied.

    Mao Dou sighed, "I can see it."

    Ruan Suqiang smiled, "You are very careful."

    "Forget it. Anyway, I have finished my homework." Mao Dou pulled the strap of the schoolbag, "Auntie, I Stay with you, don’t worry, no matter what you say, I won’t say anything.”

    Ruan Su: “You’d better go back, I’ll go out and stroll by myself.”

    Mao Dou stared, “How can I do it! If I let you alone. When people go out for a stroll, my uncle will beat me up when he wakes up!" After all

    , he is also a man in the family, and his aunt is usually so kind to him, how can he turn a blind eye to such things.

    He paused, knowing that his aunt was soft-hearted, and added, "...that, I actually want to eat KFC."

    Ruan Su couldn't laugh or cry.

    Raising his hand to look at his watch, he said: "Okay, I'll take you to eat, but I'll tell my grandma to prevent her from worrying."

    Just like that, Ruan Su took the edamame and walked in the direction of KFC. There are also shopping malls nearby, and it only takes more than ten minutes to walk from Ji’s home to KFC. Ruan Su thought for a while and sent a text message to Ji Mu, saying only that he ran into edamame, took him to eat KFC, and would send him back soon.

    Just over ten minutes after they arrived at KFC and the text messages were sent, Ruan Su received Ji Mu's text message, which was just a good word.

    Ruan Su just breathed a sigh of relief, and his thoughts drifted far when he lined up to order.

    Sure enough, everything today revealed weirdness.

    She felt that Ji Mu's performance and what she said were very strange and very contrary. On the other hand, if Ji’s mother is really in anger, if Ji’s mother really thinks she has ulterior motives, then, will she agree to her getting close to edamame? Will she agree to take edamame to eat KFC? Obviously impossible.

    There must be something in it. At least the words that Ji Mu said today, she doesn't really need to take them seriously, so why should she say those words?

    Ruan Su sat in the corner by the window with the dinner plate and edamame. It seems that KFC only has late night talents and not so many talents. It is difficult to find a position at this point.

    Edamame was very excited.

    For children, eating KFC is a joy. At least happier than eating.