Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Ruan Su's popularity in the medical examination center is very good, her work attitude is serious and rigorous, and the leaders like her very much. She said that the elders in the family were hospitalized with fractures, and granted three days of annual leave without saying anything. It is the peak period of medical examinations, and sales have pulled several orders. Recently, I have been busy, and three days is already the limit.

    Early the next morning, Ruan Su prepared a change of clothes for Ji’s mother, and after sending Maodou to the kindergarten school bus, she went to the hospital.

    The nurse is checking Ji Mu, and Ji Mu's complexion looks okay. The three-person ward was not full, and another patient went for another check-up.

    After the nurse left, Ruan Su said to Ji Mu: "Mom, I thought about it before, should we change our residence? I think the neighborhood next door is pretty good, especially on the first floor, with a courtyard and sunshine. Sufficient. Ming Chong needs to spend a lot of time in the sun, but the sunshine at home is not very good, and it only shines in the bedroom for two hours a day, but if he is pushed outside downstairs, it will be too tossing. After all, our home is a staircase room. No elevator..."

    This is the suggestion provided by colleague Ruan Su.

    If you have an elderly person at home, you usually live either on a low-floor or with an elevator.

    The Ji’s house is in an old community with no elevator. It is still on the fifth floor. Let alone Ji’s mother, Ruan Su finds it difficult to climb stairs every day. Things like falling down the stairs must never happen again, so Ruan Su wanted to rent a house with a yard on the first floor.

    Seeing that Ji’s mother was silent, Ruan Su continued to amend the first floor. “You’re hurting your muscles and bones for a hundred days. After you go home, I’m afraid you can’t go out and you can’t go downstairs. Many things are not convenient. What do you think? ? "

    season mother did not immediately reject the proposal, but asked:"? did you inquire about rent it, "

    Nguyen Su fall asleep until nearly two o'clock yesterday, she looked online house, saw the matter Me, immediately open the phone Open the app and show it to her, "Look, this house is not bad, and the old couple lives. Now the old couple are going to take care of their grandchildren. The house is vacant and the price is right. It's also close to our house. I watched it by the way. The rent in our community can basically be offset by a few hundred yuan at most. The house is large and there is plenty of sunshine."

    Ji Mu also felt tired to climb the stairs. She was getting older and her body was not as good as before, and Ruan Su really made sense that her son needed to bask in the sun. She thought for a while, then nodded, "Okay, just do as you said. There is an Agricultural Bank card in the bedside table of my room. You can take it to buy the move first."

    Ruan Su was surprised. He quickly refused, "No need, I have money."

    Ji Mu sighed, "You take it first, it's inconvenient for me to do anything in the past few months."

    Ruan Su couldn't help Ji Mu, so he had to agree.

    For the next three days, Ruan Su was very busy, but he rented the house with the yard and hired a moving company. The neighbor, Grandma Wang, knew an acquaintance, and asked an agency to introduce an experienced nurse to take care of Ji’s mother. When Ji Mu was discharged from the hospital, she went back to the rented house. Originally she was a little uncertain, but now she is satisfied. This house is better than she thought, especially since the yard is so big that even Grandma Wang is envious. In private, she also praised Ruan Su with Ji’s mother, “I’m a capable person, but she is really thinking about it for you. Young people are most afraid of trouble and most afraid of moving. In fact, we are getting older and it is indeed not suitable for living in such a tall place. The floor is still a stair room, just like you are now. If you go home, you can only stay in the house, and your Ming Chong, how convenient it is, you can come out to enjoy the sun by just pushing it."