Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Zhou Yulan and Ruan Su had a casual dinner outside and were about to drive her home.

    It was also after this incident that the two quickly became acquainted, and Ruan Su learned about Zhou Yulan's situation: Zhou Yulan's parents were not in a good relationship. When she was ten years old, her parents divorced, and her mother left here and remarried. He may only see her once in 2018. Father Zhou is a son-in-law, and he is so focused on educating his son that he seldom cares about her. Therefore, Zhou Yulan was raised under Mrs. Zhou’s knees. .

    Zhou Yulan's dream is to become a famous wedding dress designer. Although her family has no objection, they have not given much support. She can achieve today's achievements all thanks to her own efforts. Now, Mrs. Zhou's health is getting worse every year. What worries her most is that after she leaves, no one will pay attention to her granddaughter, so she thinks about determining a suitable marriage for her granddaughter before she leaves.

    Zhou Yulan herself has no interest in marriage at all now, she just wants to work hard for her career.

    "Actually, when I heard the name Lin Xiangdong, I had a bit of an aftertaste." Zhou Yulan held the steering wheel and laughed at himself: "My aunt is also selfish, and she was talking about the Lin family in my grandma's ear a few days ago, If you think about it, the Lin family has only two sons, the eldest son has children, then only Lin Xiangdong is left, I really don’t know what my aunt thinks, this Lin Xiangdong has a girlfriend.”

    In fact, this is placed on The wealthy circle is also a normal thing.

    That is to say, Ruan Man himself and the Ruan family took the so-called engagement wedding seriously. Anyone with a wink could see that Chairman Lin did not attend the engagement wedding, so what is it?

    The identity of Lin Xiangdong's illegitimate child is also a "stain", but since the day he was taken seriously by Chairman Lin, everything has changed. Lin Xiangdong's biological mother is an ordinary person, and there is no outside family who can support him. If those middle and lower wealthy families marry Lin Xiangdong, he will inherit the position of Chairman Lin in the future. This is also a sure-fire business.

    However, Zhou Yulan looked down on Lin Xiangdong, not because of his background, but because he already had a girlfriend.

    She is not so lowly that she wants to rob men from others. What's more, she is the eldest lady of the Zhou family, so she naturally has her own pride.

    Ruan Su also nodded and said: "I have dealt with Lin Xiangdong, he is not bad, but I tell you, I understand Ruan Man, she is determined to hold Lin Xiangdong, this kind of person is like dog skin plaster If you have anything to do with Lin Xiangdong

    , then your life will not be peaceful."

    Although Zhou Yulan had never dealt with Ruan Man, she echoed her heart: "You You're so right. This kind of person can't be touched."

    These days, everyone thinks about the balance of their lives.

    Even if Lin Xiangdong is really a potential stock, but if he has such a girlfriend, anyone should shy away from it.

    While the two were chatting about Ruan Man's lethality, Ruan Su's cell phone rang.

    It was a phone call from a rental app agency. Ruan Su didn't expect that, but she just left a number, and she received several calls from agencies that day!

    After dealing with the intermediary and hanging up the phone, Ruan Su just put the phone back in her bag when she heard Zhou Yulan ask: "You want to rent a house, don't you live well at Ji's house?"