Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    That night, Zhou Yulan came back from a business trip and slept with Ruan Su.

    Zhou Yulan brought wine from a good vintage. Ruan Su is very careful. She doesn’t drink alcohol outside. Now she and Zhou Yulan are on the sofa in the living room. It’s too safe at home, so you can drink a little properly. .

    Zhou Yulan also learned from Ruan Su that Ji Mingchong was chasing her.

    After hearing about it, Zhou Yulan only said four words: "I know."

    "What gift did Mr. Ji give?" Zhou Yulan took a whim, "Diamond? A bit vulgar, bag? Straight male aesthetic is really Disaster...what would that be?"

    Car, house?

    She was interested in the gift from Ji Mingchong because she had never heard of anyone he had had a relationship with before, so she was a little curious, what would it be like for a man like this to fall in love with a girl?

    When Ruan Su heard this question, she immediately sat cross-legged and put down the wine glass in her hand. Because of the drinking, her face was flushed and her eyes were bright, "Guess what."

    Seeing her like this, Zhou Yulan leaned over and said, "It seems to be a very special gift. When my brother was chasing a girl before, he sent a house full of flowers, shouldn't it be flowers? But it's a bit rustic, no. quarter of the total in line with the temperament. " "

    not to spend. "Nguyen Su eyes sparkling," is a lottery ticket. "

    "? " "

    then after the scratch, in three hundred thousand. "

    "! "

    Zhou Yu blue suddenly sat up, surprised to see her, "you say that again."

    "he sent me a lottery ticket, then I scratch in three hundred thousand."

    ......

    after the silence, Zhou Yu blue are like seals muster He clapped his hands and kept exclaiming: "It's absolutely amazing, I learned it, it turns out that Ji always chases people like this, I was not convinced before, obviously my brother is also great, why do everyone say that he is not as good as President Ji, now I declare that I am convinced."

    Ruan Su was stunned, "He said he bought it casually."

    Zhou Yulan sighed with emotion, "That's why I don't care, otherwise it's perfect. My brother lost."

    "Really, he even swore." Ruan Su felt that Ji Mingchong didn't seem to be lying, and the lottery ticket should really just be his.

    Zhou Yulan said: "No wonder there were lightning flashes and thunders on the Qixi Festival. Maybe it was because men swore too many times."

    Ruan Su: "..."

    Zhou Yulan saw that she was silent, and moved over again, hugging her shoulders and laughing. Said: "However, this gift of his is really great, and it must be very attentive. Just thinking about the difficulty of operation, many men are discouraged."

    Said so, but Ruan Su remembered Ji Mingchong's expression, She really didn't think he was lying.

    "By the way, I only heard about something else today." Zhou Yulan Thinking of something, he said, "I don't know if you have heard that your mother, Mrs. Ruan, seems to want to break up with that Ruan Man. Ruan Man is just an adopted daughter, so this procedure is relatively simple, why is your mother doing this? Suddenly... is that Ruan Man acting as a demon again?"