[𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛] (32) ✓

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO"Cassandra, I promise we can help you

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
"Cassandra, I promise we can help you. You just have to tell us the truth."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ELIJAH AND KLAUS STAND OUTSIDE THE ROOM THAT CASSANDRA WAS IN, still debating between themselves what they were going to do and say because she obviously wasn't going to admit it right away because she was stubborn like that.

"Maybe it should just be us." Elijah suggests making Klaus turn to him with eyebrows furrowed as he thought they agreed everyone should be there.

"Shouldn't everyone hear this?" Klaus asks and Elijah sighs, he just didn't want Cassandra to feel surrounded cause that could make her abruptly leave.

"We can tell them afterwards, we just.. we should talk to her first." Elijah explains to him and Klaus just stares for a moment before giving into his thought.

"Okay." Klaus says with a nod before they make their way into the room where cassandra was sitting.

"Cassandra?" Elijah calls out and she glances over at them, offering them a small smile as they made their way over to her.

"Hey." Cassandra replies as she sits up a little bit more and puts her phone down on the table.

"Are you okay?" Klaus asks and cassandra squints her eyes a little bit, wondering why they both were here now.

"Yeah.." she trails off, getting a little suspicious and Elijah knew they just needed to get this over with.

"Can we talk to you?" He asks and she nods her head, still confused on what was happening. "Look, we know you've been going through a lot and we are not judging you." Elijah starts off and she only nods, staring blankly at them.

"Or accusing you." Klaus adds as they didn't need to have her say that they had no right to accuse her of something.

"We just want to ask you something." Elijah says and she only nods her head slowly, flickering her eyes between them.

"Have you been lying to us?" Klaus asks as he stares at her and there was no reaction whatsoever.

"About what?" Cassandra questions with a shrug as she leans back in the chair. Elijah sighs as he glances at his brother for a moment.

"About your feelings." Elijah answers her and Cassandra put two and two together, rolling her eyes a little.

"Nathan told you didn't he?" It was the most obvious explanation but of course Elijah immediately denied it because they promised Nathan.