Chapter-5

Avu (Pointing To The Pic)- Listion My To Be Husband , You don't look as bad as I Thought.
What Do You Think You Got A Lottery. But When You'll Get To Know A Bomb Has Blasted On Your Head's . I Want To See Your Reaction (Author-Avu Ji , He didn't Even Know That He Would Get Married Soon.)

Avu(PTTP)- BTW You are Looking Very Handsome ,And Your Hazel Eyes. Haaye Haaye You Will Gonna Kill Me By Your Hotness.
After That Avneet Falls Asleep Thinking About Sidd.

At Sidd Side

Sidd Woke Up With Jerk
Sidd(In Mind)- Why Is My Right Eye Twitching. Is Something Bad Going To Happen Tomorrow.(Author - Ji Ha You Are Right)

Sidd Looking In Mirror And Said To Hisself Tomorrow Is You First Day In Office So Don't Take Any Tension And Sleep Peacefully.
After That Sidd Slept Peacefully.

Next Day At Morning Time

All Did Their Morning Routine It Was 9:00 AM.

At Nigam Residence

All Are Sitting In Dinning Room And Waiting For Food.

Sidd - Bhabhi How Long Will it Take Rats Are Running In My Stomach.

Vaishu - Wait Gave Me Just 5 Minutes.

After 5 Minutes Later Vaish Brings Daal Chawal, Gajar Ka Halva, Chapati and Papad And Served it To Everyone. Everyone Started Eating.

VA- Sidd, Why Are You Eating So fast.

Sidd- Today Is My First Day At The Office And I Don't Want To Be late On The First day.

VA- Oh

Kumar Singled To VA For Asking About Marriage.

VA- Sidd Marriage Relation Has Come For You And The Girl is Very Beautiful, I like The Girl Very much.She is The Daughter Of Your Father's Friend Aman.

Sidd- Mom I Will See The Girl Pic At Evening.
Sidd Finished His And Stood Up For Left To Office.

VA- But Beta Once You See The Girl's Photo, Maybe You Will like it.
Sidd Took The Photo But Not Seen Because He Was Late .

Sidd- Bye Mom I Will See The Girl Photo In Office And After Seen I Will Inform You.
And He Left.

Vaish- Mom Can I See My Devrani's Pic I Mean My Little Sister's Pic .

VA- Why Not ?
VA Gave Avneet's Photo To Vaish.

Vaish- Mom She Is Very Beautiful Like Fairy And Look Like Moon Or Mine Side Se She Is Accept As Sidd's Wife.

VA- I Know I Know don't do Too Much Drama I Know Everything,You Both Sisters Will play The band of My Two Innocent Sons Together. Bichare My Two Innocent Se Sons 😣

After That Some More Little Chit Chatting Abhi And Kumar Left For Duty..

To Be Continued.....