Chapter-43

Chapter-43

Vaish Went In Hall .And She Had Her Breakfast .

After Sometime Vibha Aunty Comes From  Her  Room And Said To Vaish

VA - Vaishu

Vaish - Ji Mom

VA - Woh Yesterday I Forgot Your Papa's Clothes On Terrace's Room Can You bring Them .

Vaish - Why Not Mom Wait In Going

Then She Went On Terrace And Went In Room ,She Take Clothes And Going  To Leave From There Suddenly Her Eyes Fall On Bed She Saw There Are Some Blood Stains On Bed Shit .

Vaish (She Thought ) - Why Is Blood Stains There Because No One Comes There  Regularly And Whose Blood Could This be.

Then She Said To Herself

Vaish - Why I'm Getting Worried ? i Will Ask About It Sidd And Abhi Too .

She Turned And Going To Leave But Suddenly She Felt Something Under his feet.

She Bowed Down And Picked Up And Saw it And Got Shocked .She Threw Them Away And Said

Vaish - Eww 🤢🤢 . Whose Panty And Boxer Is This . Eww 🤢 My Hand Got Dirty Now I Have To Go Downstairs And Wash My Hands.

She Come Out From The Room . She Closed The Room's Door . Suddenly Her Eyes Fall On Floor She Saw There Are Wet Nighty And Bra Is Leing Down On Floor .

Suddenly She Remembered Something

Vaish - I Have Seen This Nighty Somewhere , But Where 🤔 Oh Yeah 
I Remembered This Nighty Is Of Avneet. Meaning ,This Bra Also belongs to Avneet And Wait What Then She Again Remembered Something Meaning That Panty Belongs To Avneet Then To I'm Sure That Boxers Belongs To One And Only Siddharth .

But Why I Mean Why Their Undergarments Leing On Floor And  That Too On The Roof And I Saw, till Yesterday There Was Nothing here That Means Everything Happened in The Night . But What Happened Here ,Then Her Mind Stuck On Blood Stains And She Started Have Doubting .

What The Hell Mean They Had Sex In Night In This Room And Yeah Now I'm Sure But Not 100% . i Will Talk About It Abhi And That Love Birds Too .Then She Went Downstairs . She Gave Clothes To Vibha Aunty . She Took Clothes From Vaish And Went In Her Room .
And Vaish Went In Her Room . She Saw Abhi Leing Down On Bed .

Vaish Sat On Bed And Started Biting Her Nails Then Abhi Noticed Her And Asked

Abhi - What Happened ? Why Are You Biting Your Nails

Vaish - I'm Not Sure (Still Biting Her Nails)

Abhi - What About ?

Vaish Come Back In Her Senses And Narrated Everything To Abhi . Now Abhi Started Laughing Hardly .

Abhi (While) - Oh God They Are Really Romance Lovers Not Like You Boring

Vaish (Rising Her Eyebrows) - What Do You Mean

Abhi (Laughing) - Now I'm Sure They Had Sex .

Vaish - How ?

Abhi (Still Laughing) - Wait I'm Telling ?

**Flashback OF Night**

At Night 12 Pm Abhi Woke Up Because he Was Thirsty So He Went In Kitchen And Took Bottle And Drink Water . Then He Thought Of The Terraced Room .

So He Went There But He Saw The Door Of Terrace Is Already Locked

Abhi - Who is here on the Roof In This Nights, Who has kept the Door Closed and it is Raining Also ? Then Who Is There .

Abhi Knocked The Terrace Door But No One Opened It .

(Beacuse Our Dear Sidneet Is Busy In Their Own World )

Then He Heared Some  Loud Moans . he Got Scared And Said To Himself

Abhi (To Herself ) - Bhag Abhi No One Is There And I Heared Someone In Moaning What If This Voice Is Coming From A Ghost.

Then Abhi Run From There And Went In Room And Slept Quickly .

**Flashback Ends**

Vaish Started Laughing And Said To Abhi

Vaish (While Laughing) - Oh God Abhi Really You Got Scared Hearing Moans And Socha Bi Tha Kya Ghost Really And She Started Laughing More

Abhi Got Irritated And Said

Abhi - Ho Gya Hasna

Vaish(Little Laughing) - Hmm  Ho Gya

Vaish  - So Now I Understood Why Avu Not Comes Downstairs Because Of Pain .

Abhi - Get Ready To Tease Them

Vaish - Yeah

To Be Continued......

How Was The Chapter Beshramo 😉😉

Do Vote And Comment "Please"

Goals - 35+ Vote And 20 Comments (If You Can)