Chapter-11

At Morning Nandra House

Avu(in looking Mirror) -Today Is Sidd And His Family Coming To See me  And I'm Hella Fully Nervous What Will I Do . I Think i Have To Call Shruti.

(Introduction Of Shruti - She Is a Beautiful And Kind Girl And best Friend Of Avu .Avu Is Mostly Share all Things To Her .She Always Ready For Help In Any Situation.)

Avu Call Shruti

Shruti - Ufff......Who Called in the Morning.

She Saw Caller I'd Of Avu And She Pickup The Call.

Shruti - Abe Yaar Ab.   What did You do With Me in The Morning. How Peacefully I Was Sleeping But Nahi You Have To Disturb My Sleep 😴.

Avu - What ! Are You Still Sleeping. Hey Bagwan  Give Wisdom to This Girl.

Shruti - 😒 What The Fuck Yaar Again You Started Giving Your Sermons back. 😒 Ohk Said What Work At this Time.

Avu - Ab Yaar Vo.......Mu........Je

Shruti - Will You Say Something Or I Will Disconnect The Phone.

Avu - Ohk Baba Vo Today Groom Coming To See Me So What Will I do .

Shruti - Groom's Family And Groom Are Coming to See You and You didn't even tell me, You Were Saying that you have to do love marriage,To Phir What Happened Now🤨 .

Avu - Ab Vo Because Of Mom Dad And Groom Is Son Of Dad's Friend And Vese Bi  Boy Is Very Handsome And Hot 🔥Then What's Wrong With it.

Shruti - Accha 😏 Send The Pic of Your To Be   husband .

Avu Send The Pic To Shruti and Shurti Lost In Him (Apun Ka Hero Hai Hi Kuch Aisa Sab Usme Kho Jati Hai 😎).

Avu - did You See the Pic Hello Are You even listening to me or not.Hello Where Are You Hello ..
But Shruti Did Not Listion Anything Because She Lost In Sidd.
After Waiting Some Time Avu Said(Loudly) Kamini Where Are You. Because Of Avu'S Loudly Voice She Back In Her Senses.

Shruti - Haa Me Hu .Did You Say Something.

Avu - No I Was Giving Speech For So long.

Shruti - Oh Accha ! What .Btw He is Very hot And Handsome Yaar .I Wish It Was My boyfriend.

Avu - Accha 🤨 . He Is Only Mine Not Yours 😡.

Shruti - Oh Oh ... Possesive Avu...

Shruti - Btw What Were You Saying .🤔 oh Ha I Remember  He is Coming To See You So I Guess You bring A Beautiful  Gift for him Like Breclet And Kuch Or .

Avu - You Too Come Also Baby.

Shruti - He is Coming To See You Not Me and I have to Go Somewhere . So I Can't Come.

Avu - Accha Ohk Bye .

Shruti - Are Avu But ..................
Before She Said Anything Avu Cut The Call.

Shruti(In Mind)- Oh God There is No time for Good 😣

After that Avu left for the Mall and Came Back Home With beautiful Gift.( Gift Abhi Nahi Batao Baad Me Dekh Lena 🙂)

To Be Continued.....

Go And Check My New Book "Sirf Tum" Introduction