Chapter-8

Friend1- Wow Kinna Handsome Munda Tha Yaar.

Friend2- Along With kindness and courteous And helping Nature.

Friend3- And Along With His Hotness 🤤And His Pink lips  And His Massy Hair .

All Friends - I Wish He Was My boyfriend And Life Partner.

Avu- What !🤨  Boyfriend And Life Partner.

All Friends- Yaap ! We All fell in love With Him.

Avu(Shout)- He does Not Belong To Any Of You. He is Mine Only, Was Mine and Will Remain Mine (Angrily 😡).

All Friends - What ! So Much Confidence .Let's See Whose Boyfriend and life partner He Will Become.

After Listening Their Words Avu Laughing .

All Friends - What Happened To You Why Are You laughing So loudly.

Avu(With Laughing) - On The Bad luck of all of You. Because I am going to Get married With Him Very Soon and his Name Is Siddharth Nigam. All of You Will be brother-in-law .

All Friends - What 😱 ! You are Going to Marry Him . You Took Away Our Future Boyfriend(With Sad Face😒).

Avu - Stop It🤨 . He Is Only Mine And Always Mine That's It.

All Friends - Umm 😞 . Btw When are You Introducing all of us to Your Future Husband?

Avu - I Myself Have Not Met Him Yet😞. but Very Soon I Will introduce You To Him.

All Friends - Then How did You know That You are Going to Marry him?

Avu - Are Mom And Dad Told Na And This Is Arrange Marriage And I Saw His Pic By Phone .

All Friends -  Avneet You are very lucky Yaar. You Got Such a Good husband Like Diamond.

Avu - Thanks 😊 .Now Let's Go Or have a Plan to Tour On The Road itself.

After That All Left From There To Visite Some Tourism Place.

At Sidd Side

Sidd Reached Home And His Dad Already There.
He Goes His Room And Get Fresh . After That He Come In Hall By Downstairs.He Saw All Mambers There.He Sat On Sofa.

Kumar - Sidd Really Are You Ready For Marriage.

Sidd - Papa I Already Told Mom That I'm Ready For Marriage.

Vaish - Wow Soon My Sidd Bro  Will Get Married.

Abhu - I'm So Much Excited For Your Marriage Chote. Cause I Will Get My Cute Si Little Sister Avneetay .

VA - Me too Excited Because I Will Get Another Daughter-in-law Whom i Will love So Much.

After That They Talking Some Random Things About Marriage And Many More.
At 8:00 Pm
Vaish - You All Continue Talking . I make Dinner.

Kumar And VA - Ohk Beta

And Vaish Left from there For Kitchen .

After 1 Hour Dinner Is Ready . All Did Dinner And left For Respective Rooms.

At Avu Side

All Visited Some Historical ,Old ,And Other Place And They Booked Rooms And Checked The Hotel . After That They Play Some Games . It Was 12:00 AM So All Slept.

To Be Continued......