Chapter-7

VA- Hello Who

Sidd- Mumma . Me Sidd

VA- Ha Son Say.

Sidd- Mom I like Her And I'm Ready For Marriage.

VA- What ! I Am Not Dreaming . Are You telling The Truth Na Or Are You Kidding.

Sidd- Are Mom I Really Really Like Her And Ready For Marriage Kasam Se.

VA- Thank God ! You agreed, I Thought You Would Refuse.

Sidd- I'm Not So bad So You Think Mom 😒.

VA- Ha Ha ! I All Know What A Drama You Are.

Sidd- Accha Accha Mine Lovely Mumma Okay bye.

VA- Bye My Dramebaazz Son.

Sidd Cut The Call And Started Office Work .At 5:00 Pm Sidd's Office Over And Sidd Left Bs His Car For Home And Faishu And All Employees Left For Home .

At Avu Side

She Sat With All Her Friend In Jeep . And Her One Friend Driving The Jeep And They Were All Having a lot of Fun . Suddenly Avu Saw A Baby Trolley Accidentally Left From a Women's Hands .
And Baby Trolley Started Running On The Road .

Avu - Please Guys Stop The Jeep and look There!

Her Friend Stoped The Jeep And Looked There.
They Saw A Baby Trolley Running On The Road And A Women Screaming.

Avu - Please Someone Help Help Please Stop  The Baby Trolley . Any Vihcle  Will hit The baby.
Avu And Her Friends And A Women Continusally Screaming But No One Stop The Baby Trolley .

Suddenly Avu Saw A Truck  Coming Towards Baby Trolley On Fully Speed. Just 5 Feet Difference Left Between Truck And Baby Trolley .Avu Closed Her Teary Eye's . Suddenly A Person Jumped And Moved From Road With Baby Trolley Fastly And Truck Crossed .

Friends - Avu Avu Please See There The Baby Trolley Has Been Saved .
Avu Opened Her Eyes And Get Shocked Because The Person Was None Other Then Sidd.

All Thanked  God.

Sidd Gave The Baby Trolley A Women .

Women- Thanks Beta !If You Weren't there Today, My life Would have been Snatched from me.I will be Grateful To You for the Rest of My life

Sidd- It's My Duty Aunty And don't you Embarrass Me by Saying that.This Son Just Needs Your blessings and Nothing else.

Avu And Her Friends Continusally Staring Sidd And Get Lost In His Dreamland.

Women- Be Happy Always Son and You Get What You Want.

Sidd- Thanks Aunty . Bye
And Sidd Left From There.

To Be Continued....