Chapter-13

Aman - So Siddharth and Avneet, if You both Want to talk, You Can do it Alone. We Don't Have Any Problem

Kumar - Go Sidd And Avneet

Sidneet  Nodded.

After That Sidd And Avu Left For Her Room.
Both Entered Avu'S Room Avu Locked The Door . They Stood Silently For Some Time .But For Conversation Start Avu Said.

Avu - Hii

Sidd - Hi

Avu - Let's Sit

Sidd Nodded . Both Went And Sat On Avu's Bed Comfortably.

Avu - So What Are You Doing Now.

Sidd - Vo Ab....

Avu - Don't Feel Comfortable . Accha Ohk So We Are Friends She Extanded Her And Sidd Accepted And Both Shaked Hand .

Sidd - Now I Am Working In TCS Software AM Post And What About You.

Avu - I'm Completed My College So Now I Will Searching For Job . Btw Why Do You Want To Do Arrange Marriage.

Sidd -Umm .... I Like Always Arrange Marriage So And I Want To Marry the Girl My Parents Like .

Avu - And if that Girl Doesn't Like You.

Sidd - To It's Ohk I Don't Wanna Force Anyone. And She Didn't Not Like Me Then She Can Reject Me I Don't Have Any Problem.

Sidd - And What About You I Mean Why You Want To Do Arrange Marriage.

Avu - I Always Wanted To Do Love Marriage But Because Of ..........(She Cuted).

Sidd - You Then Why do You Want to Marry Me. U Can Reject Me

Avu - Sidd No No I Always Think That Marriage After Love Only Then Can We be Happy . But Now I Realised love Can Happen Even After Getting Married.

Sidd - Yeah ! Umm...........Are You Sure That You Are Ready For Marriage.

Avu - Yaap ! If A Handsome And Hot Boy Like You Then Which Girl Wouldn't Want to Marry You .

Sidd Chuckled

Sidd - Btw You Are Looking So Beautiful More Then As I Thought .

Sidd - Btw I Know This Is Our First Meet So I Bring A Small Gift For My To be fiancée.
Sidd  Took out the gift from his pocket
(Sidd's Gift )

After That Sidd Siddharth Wore the bracelet On Her Wrist And Kissed Her Hand

Avu - Awe.  This Is Beautiful Thank You So Much .A Tears Fall Down From Her Eyes.
Sidd Wiped Her Tears And Said

Sidd - Ab What Tears In Mine To Be Fiancee's Eyes I Don't Like It Just Gave Me Sacchi Si Smile .
Avneet Smiled And Kiss His Cheeks.But She Realised What She did And Started Blushing Hardly.

Sidd - Ab Vo I Love Tomato 🍅 Then I Will Eat This Whole Tomato.
She Blushed More .

Avu - I Also Have A Gift For You My To Be Hubby .

Sidd - Then What Is That .
Avneet Opened A Box And And Took Out The Brecelet. Avneet Wore the bracelet on Siddharth's wrist.
( Avneet's Gift )

Sidd - Thank You Maddoo

Sidd - Thank You Maddoo .
After That They Hugged Each Other They Broke The Hug After 2 Minutes.

(Readers Be Like - Abe Kitni Der Tak Yeah Log Baat Karenge Unke Mom Dad Soch Rahe Honge Itne Time Se Kya Kar Rahe Hai Dono 🤭😜Abhi Bi Nahi Aaye.)

Sidd - Avu .......Let's Go All Are Waiting.

Avu Nodded And Both Went.

To Be Continued.........................