Chapter 1

Being the first chapter this is going to be really shirt but they will be longer as I get more into the story.

"No." Said Sherri. "No Kamar, I don't want to."
Sherri and Kamar had been having troubles lately. Kamar wanted it from her because he hadn't got it for a while, but she wasn't in the mood, an excuse Kamar had been hearing for months.

"You're never in the mood! What's with you lately? It's like you don't...you don't love me."

"I do, Kamar. I do love you, you're my husband and I love you. And if you love me, you'll understand that I don't want to."

"Fine." Said Kamar "I guess you can just let me know when you decide you want to act like a wife."
Sherri sighed "Kamar, I-"
"No, it's fine" Kamar interrupted. "I'm gonna head out with the guys. I'll text you later."

Kamar headed for the door, and heard Sherri say from the kitchen "Do I get a kiss?"
"I don't know, are you not in the mood for that either??" With that Kamar left the house and Sherri heard the door slam behind him.
She started to cry. She wanted to go back to what her and her husband used to be, but lately she just wasn't feeling it. She needed help. She needed a friend. She needed...Teri.

AN: Disclaimer: Kamar is probably a really nice guy and a great husband to Sherri, but it's kind of crucial to the story to get him out of the way somehow...sorry:(