Chapter 9

"Wh...what?" Asked Kamar. He was so surprised that these words were coming out of her mouth.

"You heard me Kamar. I don't feel what I used to feel anymore. Every time you say you love me or you kiss me...I just don't feel it anymore. And it feels like a lie. Our love is a lie to me, Kamar, and I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry. Please understand."

Kamar looked at her like she had for heads.
"This is so...random! Since when do you feel like this!? I mean, sure we fight but don't all married couples? We just have to work through Sherri. We can do it." He said.
He moved in to put his arms around her waist but she resisted.
"No, Kamar." She said, pushing his arms away. "My decision is final. I want to end it now, because if we don't we will have the worst relationship that we could. I don't want to do that Kamar. It would hurt us both more than this is."

"Sherri, we're not doing this, no." He tried to walk away.
"Yes we are and that's that. If you can't respect that then we can do this a different way. But this is the easy way, and the hard way is a lot harder."

"Don't talk to me like that Sherri." Said Kamar. He was pointing in her face and getting really mad. He continued, "We can talk about this later. I need to go. But don't you dare think that this is over. And don't you dare-"

"Hey! Who do you think you are talking to her like that?"
Sherri turned around, and there was Teri on the bottom step, arms crossed.

"Don't you go being her backup. We can handle this. Mind your own business Teri."

"This IS my business now. And you have no right to talk to her like this. You think any woman is gonna want you when you act like this? Cuz you're wrong." Teri was getting mad. She started getting closer to Kamar. "Sheri of all women deserves way better than this. And you can't tell her how to make up her mind."

Kamar was heated. "Teri I swear to god if you don't shut up I will make you." He threatened.

"Leave." Said Teri. "You need to cool down. Get out and don't even look at Sherri." She pointed to the front door and with the look on her face, it was obvious that she was livid.

Kamar took a deep breathe, turned away from Teri, and left the house with a slam of the door.

"Thank you..." Whispered Sherri.
"Sherri, you cannot let him talk to you like that! You're not an object, my love."
"I know, I know, and this is what I was telling you. He's just so...threatening. I can't do it anymore."
Sherri started to cry and she melted into Teri's arms.
"I'm sorry." She said wiping her tears.
"Don't be sorry Sher. You have nothing to be sorry about. Right now, all we need to worry about is how to get this divorce done and over with. I'm here with you Sherri. I always will be."

The two women smiled at each other, and Sherri pulled Teri in for a kiss. They both knew that somehow, someway, it would all work out.

---------

Teri's POV

I was lying in Sherri's bed with her. She was asleep and cuddled up next to me. It was the second night in a row that I had spent at Sherri's since I kicked Kamar out. He hadn't called or texted her, and I felt so bad. I knew she didn't love him anymore, but even still, she was hurt by what this man had put her through.
Sherri stirred in the bed next to me.
"You alright?" I asked.
She jolted up to a sitting position and was breathing heavily.

"What's wrong?! Sherri you're fine, I'm here, it's ok." I rubbed her back and held her hand.
She looked around the room, then at me.

"Bad dream....I-I guess. Sorry." She laid back down on my chest.

"Don't apologize, get back to sleep, ok?" Sherri nodded and closed her eyes.
I watched this woman who was clearly hurt and terrified. She knew what she wanted, but she couldn't get it.

"Wait...Teri?" She lifted her head as she said this to me.
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too hun."
"...and I'm divorcing Kamar. There's no doubt about it."
"I know love, you just need to figure out how to-"
"So this isn't cheating...?" As she said this, she moved her hands around my body and kissed my lips. She kissed down my neck and onto the top of my breasts.
"I guess not..." I said breathing heavy.
I flipped us around so I was on top. We started making out until our tongues were exploring each other's mouths. Last time, she pleasured me. Now, it was her turn.

I pulled her shirt off and unclipped her bra. I rolled her beautiful breasts in my hands while still kissing her. I kissed the top of each of them and down her toned stomach.
I took my shirt off, followed by my shorts. I started to strip my underwear when she said, "Wait, let me do that for you."
She sat up and put her hands down my underwear on my butt, pulling my underwear down. She threw it off the bed and we got back into the same position. I got down to her underwear, and I grabbed the top of it with my teeth and led it down her legs with my mouth. She loved this. I looked up at her, and she nodded her head, granting me access to the place I wanted it most. I kissed around the inside of her thighs to tease her.
"Teri oh god please." She said.
Finally I licked her slit up and down, opening her up. I inserted my tongue and moved it in a circular motion. She bucked up her hips. "Faster, please don't stop!" She yelled.
I flipped my tongue around inside of her and she began screaming and moaning like crazy. She finally met her climax and had a huge orgasm. I kept my tongue in her as she rode her orgasm and eventually came down from it.

"Oh, Teri, that was-"
"Do you think I'm done?" I asked with a smirk.

I quickly inserted my fingers into her and started to pleasure her again. I took her right leg and placed it on my shoulder, this making it easier for me to get deeper.
"I'm so close!!" She screamed.
I kept my fingers in her as she met another climax and screamed my name.
I took my fingers out and licked them.

"Ok, now that you've had two orgasms, I guess I've satisfied myself." I said smiling.

We fell asleep naked right next to each other. I thought to myself,
'This could not be more beautiful.'

AN: Thanks for reading, comment and vote!:) I'm thinking about maybe 2 or 3 more chapters? But I'm not sure. I will be staring a new story once this is done, but for now a new chapter for this one should be coming soon:)