An Epic Confrontation

Link made it to the castle by dawn, the sun waking up the sleepy countryside. He could see the castle in the distance and walked towards the outline of the towering structure, Link was exhausted  but he had to keep going he had to save Zelda. Link snuck near the castle of the wall surrounding the and scaled the large stone wall, Link snuck into the courtyard and slinked over to a window peeking into the throne room. The king and queen weren't there, so Link knew it was going to be fairly easy to sneak into the castle. Link snuck around for a while until he found an open window and climbed inside, Link started to sneak downstairs to the dungeon doors. Link was almost at the bottom of the stairs when he heard a familiar voice, Link spun around to see the King standing there with a few guards behind him.

King: "Well well well, if it is the prophecy traitor."

Link: "P-prophecy? What prophecy?"

King: "You'll see soon, I suggest you come quietly or you'll face a lot more suffering."

Link: "No way I'm going down without a fight! I'm here to save the princess Zelda and you can't stop me!"

The King took a sword from one of his soldiers and swung at Link, Link dodged, hopping from step to step as the two dancing around the stairs, swords clashing. Link swung at the king and was nearly tripped by him but luckily he kept his balance, several soldiers imerged from the darkness behind the king and rushed at Link, Link kept ducking and dodging, fighting off the enemies swarming him.

Ganon POV:

Ganon had just made it to the the castle, by this point his horse was exhausted so he left his steed next to a tree and sprinted towards the castle, he hoped Link hadn't gotten himself captured or hurt yet. Ganon stealthily made his way over the castle wall, there were hardly any guards in sight.

Ganon used his Tri-Force abilities to find Link, his eyes glowing a deep purple. He saw Link, fighting several blurred shadowy figures, Ganon knew it must be the king and his soldiers. Ganon used his Tri-Force powers again to teleport to where Link was, now he was close to him, but far enough away so that he could get the jump on the king. Ganon carefully snuck down the stairs, immersing himself into the shadows. Ganon reached the place where the battle was taking place, Link had defeated almost all of the soldiers, Ganon crept a little closer, just in time to see the King sneak up on Link while he was distracted fighting one of the few guards left.

Link POV:

Link felt a hard thump as a fist collided with the back of his head. Link yelped with pain and accidentally dropped his sword, the King grabbed Link by the neck and pinned him to the wall, starting to strangle him. Link struggled and squirmed, he tried kicking at the King with little effect. Link knew he was running out of time and could feel himself becoming light headed from lack of oxygen to his brain, Link saw a flash of purple and the glint of a sword before the King's hand fell away from his throat, Link fell down onto a massive purple hand instead of hard stone steps. Link looked up, rubbing his neck, he saw Ganon fighting with the King, and Ganondorf was winning.

Ganon was clearly the more experienced fighter, dodging and blocking all of the king's attacks and striking with precision and grace. One of the king's soilders saw that Link was open to attack and rushed Link, The purple hand lifted Link up and out of danger before the soilder could reach him, and the soilder came face-to-face with Ganon, who Ganon kicked in the face without hesitation. Link watched in awe as Ganondorf tripped the king, the King fell to the ground, losing his sword, Ganon pointed the tip of his sword at the King of Hyrule.

Ganon: "Face it, you can't beat me. Now where is Princess Zelda?!"

King: "I...I got rid of that brat, put her somewhere you'll never find her!"

Link: "Z-Zelda is not a brat!"

Ganon turned his head slightly to glare at Link, giving him an stern: "Stay out of this or else" look that a parent would give their misbehaving child. Link gulped nervously and immediately stopped talking, Ganon turned back to the King.

King: "I've had enough of this! GUARDS, CAPTURE THESE INTURDERS!!"

Ganon levitated into the air with his Tri-Force powers, a dark purple aura surrounding him, Link was hit with a flash of light and the two were gone from the castle. Link opened his eyes and they were back in Ganon's castle. The giant purple hand gently put Link down, Ganon had his back turned to Link and was putting his sword back in his sheath. Ganon turned to Link with a angry and relieved look on his face.

Ganon: "Link are you hurt? Are you in pain?"

Link: "No I'm okay, I have a few scratches and a little headache but I'm not in any pain."

Ganon: "You sure?"

Link: "Yes, I'm sure." "Ummm...so, how mad are you on a scale of 1 to 10?"

Ganon walked towards Link bending down so Link could see the anger in his eyes. Ganon face was nothing short of furious, yet he was holding his full anger back.

Ganon: "I don't think a simple scale could describe how angry I am with you right now Link."

Link: "Crap...I'm in trouble aren't I?"

Ganon: "You're in SO much trouble."