A Sinister Plan

The King of Hyrule and his wife were walking along thier new prison complex, built for one purpose and one purpose only. To contain and eventually kill the welders of the Tri-Force. Zelda had already been placed in one of the cells, deep, deep below the earth.

Queen of Hyrule: "Are you sure this will hold the other two Tri-Force welders?"

King of Hyrule: "I know it will. It has too, besides I don't plan on keeping them alive for long."

The Queen stepped away from the King in shock and horror.

Queen: "You really mean...to kill our own child?!"

King of Hyrule: "That witch is not our child, she is a spawn from the darkest pits of evil!" "She has to die, I must keep my rule!"

The Queen stayed a good distance away from the King but kept walking with him.

Queen: "As you wish..."

*In a prison cell, deep underground*

Zelda was trying to tap into her powers, but it was no use. The king and queen were keeping her weak by only feeding her when nessascary so she didn't have any access energy to tap into her powers with. Zelda sat in the dim cell, softly crying, but she knew that Link and another had heard her cries and would come to save her. Zelda tugged at her chains, no good. She was trapped, she could only wait, and pray for salvation.

*In Ganondorf's Castle*

Link and Ganon were sparring, while using their Tri-Force powers simultaneously, Ganon swung his sword and Link blocked his attack with a transparent golden yellow shield. Link had learned a few new tricks since he tried to rescue the Princess Zelda from the Hyrule Castle. Link could now summon a golden shield made of light to appear wherever he wanted and Link was also getting better with his Tri-Force sword too. Link managed to flip the sword out of Ganon's hand, the sword flying across the room. Link then dodged a massive purple hand trying to grab him but just barely dodged the second one.

Ganon called out from across the room, watching with pride as Link dodged every one of Ganon's attempts to capture the Hyrulian.

Ganon: "Fight back Link!" "Don't back yourself into a corner!"

Link shot back from across the room, jumping away from another giant purple hand.

Link: "Right!" "Thanks!"

Link used his Tri-Force sword to sideswipe another hand, making it dissolve before his eyes.

Link: "Whoo! "Yeah, I got th-"

Link was cut off as he lost his footing while dodging, avoiding the giant purple hand but Link's arm unintentionally went underneath Link's back as he fell, causing Link to fall on his back, and by proxy his arm. Link yelped and hissed in pain, rolling onto his side while clutching his arm. Ganon rushed to Link's side, kneeling down to inspect the damage.

Link: "Ow!" "Ow, ow ow!"

Ganon: "Link!" "What happened?!"

Link: "I fell and landed on my arm, ow!" "Don't touch it, please don't touch it!" "It hurts!"

Ganon rubbed Link's head comfortingly, speaking to Link in a calm and soft tone.

Ganon: "Okay Link, I won't touch your arm." "I'll get a healer for you, just stay still and don't move." "Okay buddy?"

Link: "Y-yeah." "Ow!" "Please hurry!"

Ganon ran out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a healer, who quickly healed Link's arm. After the healer had left, Link went to stand up but Ganon scooped him up bridal style, carrying Link to his room. Ganon tucked Link into bed, making Link giggle nervously, he hadn't really be doted on much before.

Ganon: "I think we've had quite enough excitement for today, I'll be in the study if you need me, my boy."

Link: "Heh, yeah sure." "Thanks dad!"

Ganon was halfway out the door when Link said that one word. "Dad" Link immediately turned red and buried himself underneath the covers of his bed out of embarrassment. Ganon chuckled softly and turned back around, walking over to Link and petting Link's head room under the covers of the bed.

Ganon: "Link...it's okay, I'm not mad." "It's an honor for you to consider me your father!"

Link peeked his head out from under the covers, still blushing red from embarrassment.

Link: "Really?" "Thank you...i-um...I never had a dad before you...or a mom...my parents had to put me in an orphanage because of the new law." "So thank you..."

Ganon: "Your welcome Link..."

Ganon patted Link on the head again, then Ganon left the room. When Ganon made it to his study he closed the door and collapsed into his armchair. He felt so much pride thanks to his new son. But he also felt guilty, he'd been hiding it for so long. He saw as the king made the new law long ago, and watched helplessly as dozens suffered for years and years to come. He still felt the guilt, even so many years later.

Ganon: "Link...I wish I could take back that day and change it." "I'm so sorry...my boy..."