A Final Confrontation

Ganon and Link were chilling out in Ganon's study when a messenger came rushing in.

"Lord Ganondorf, Lord Ganondorf!" "I have word on the princess Zelda's whereabouts!"

The messenger fell to his knees, completely out of breath. Ganon and Link helped the messenger to his feet.

Ganon: "What is it that you have to say?"

Messenger: "Princess Zelda...is being held captive on a remote island prison." "She is in grave danger, you must hurry!"

Ganon and Link got the location of the island prison and where exactly Zelda was being held from the messenger, then they suited up to go travel to the island by boat, along with 45 soilders in tow, They traveled at night to avoid detection.

Ganon and Link made it to the back end of the castle, and snuck inside. They traveled down, down, down. Once they had made it to where Zelda supposedly was, Link started to call out, peeking in each of the cells.

Link: "Zelda?" "Zelda?" "Where are you?"

A weak, sad voice caught Link's attention. It was coming from one of the cells, Link rushed over and peeked inside, it was Zelda.

Link: "Princess Zelda!" "Don't worry, you'll be okay!"

Ganon rushed over to the door, and moved Link out of the way, before kicking the door down. Link rushed in and quickly unshackled Zelda using his sword as a lockpick. Zelda was so weak from lack of food or water that she could barely stand, Ganon carried Zelda out of the cell. The trio were about to leave when an arrow shot past Ganon's head.

"Even after all this time, you still make a terrible target, Mage."

Ganon and Link turned around to see the King with a bow and arrow, the king then threw the bow and arrow on the ground, and pulled out a sword. Ganon put Zelda down, using his Tri-Force powers to make a shield around her. Link and Ganon stood between Zelda and the King.

Ganon: "No one has called me that in a long time, King."

King Hyrule: "And they never will again, except maybe on your grave!"

The King swung at Ganon and Ganon blocked the king's attack. The two fought viciously while Link took care of the king's soilders that rushed into the room.

Ganon: "I thought you were my friend!" "I trusted you!" "But you betrayed me!" "You locked me up like an animal!"

King Hyrule: "And I will again, except this time I'll hang your head over my mantle!" "Along with the little brats that share your power!"

Ganon: "I cannot and could never control the future, you sealed your own destiny!"

Link had taken care of all the soilders, leaving only the King and Ganon to fight, King Hyrule suddenly sweeped Ganon's leg. Ganon fell to the ground with a thud, the king lunged at Link with his sword. Link was slammed up against the wall, as the king struggled with Link for control of their swords.

Zelda raised her hand, using the last of her energy to manifest into an attack. She aimed it at the king, and fired off an attack, it hit the king in the left side of his face, blinding him in his left eye. The king dropped to the ground in pain, which gave Link the advantage he needed to tackle the King. Just then a horde of Ganon's soilders rushed into the room, quickly apprehending the king. Ganon rushed over to Zelda, scooped her up in his arms.

*Once they made it back to Ganondorf's Castle*

Zelda was being treated by some healing mages an another room. Link and Ganon were in Ganon's study, talking.

Link: "Ganon...what did the King mean when he called you a mage?"

Ganon: "Well...a long time ago when you were probably a baby, the king called on me." "He wanted me to make a prediction about the future, I showed it to him and he didn't like it, so he locked me away." "I escaped but was unable to take the princess with me."

Ganon and Link stayed in the study for a bit longer, before going to see Zelda as one of the servants had informed them that Zelda was okay and healed up.