| GUM | Gregory - FNAF SB

GREGORY x CHILD!MALE READER (Fluff)REQUESTED by: @m4tchxgasolin3

REQUESTED by: @m4tchxgasolin3

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- Slight mention of blood and bones.
- Mention of ripping someone's throat.
- Y/n is very bad ass in this chapter and I won't let anyone hurt my precious bby gregory.
- RUSH STORY! (Didn't check for the grammar and spelling, so i'm sorry.)

Author's note: Sorry, I tried to do comedy but comedy is one of my worst things ever, because I'm more of an 'angst' buddy. I hope this chapter went well, i'm sorry if I didn't reach your expectations. I tried, anyways, enjoy reading!

●○●○

GREGORY

Is an orphan kid.

His parents just dropped him out here for good, or maybe, that is what he is believing for years.

The truth is, The father left gregory's mother to raise a child on her own. The mother is a teen mom, and she is scared for her future.
She's not ready to become a mother, She wanted to pursue her dreams and career, and also, she can't take care of the child.

Her parents even told her to drop the responsibilities.. The mother doesn't have any choice left, but to drop gregory in an orphanage.

Gregory is seen as the weird kid. An Outcast, that everyone hated. He is weird because.. He's not flashy.

And he looks boring and quiet.

That's probably the reason why everyone hates him.

Just a normal day at the cafeteria, lots of kids are just drinking water, or eating their meal, while the others are being a brat while playing their own food. The others are chatting so i guess you could say that the cafeteria is.. noisy.

Just gregory, lost in thought while staring at his food. But the peace didn't take long, because some bastard ruined it.

" Hey idiot! "

One of his bullies came towards him and dump a dead rat on his soup. The whole place went quiet. It was, a disgusting view but they all paid attention to the scene in front of them.

Many of them believed that Gregory is a monster or a vampire since he always distance himself from everyone. Ah, they're children after all. Of course they're going to make unbelievable rumors.

" Eat it, Greg! You're a monster after all~! "

One of his bullies said as they grope gregory's head and forced him to eat the rat. Of course gregory is so disgusted, and he is refusing to eat the rat in his soup.