| GUMMY BEAR | Gregory - FNAF SB

GREGORY x F! LITTLE SISTER READER(Fluff)

(Fluff)

REQUESTED by: @alicew14

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- RUSH STORY! (Didn't check for the grammar and spelling, so i'm sorry.)

●○●○

" Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! "

" Uh- nwathing? "

Your name is y/n, you're a sweet child and You are the younger sister of Gregory.

You wear a Pink dress, your hair are tied into a ponytail, your eyes are e/c and your hair is h/c. You look normal like any kids out there but the truth is, you are very special. At least, that's what gregory thinks of you.

You're very optimistic, and fun to be with. Childish and innocent, hence why gregory always prevents you from hearing the adult's little conversation.

Other than that, gregory is adopted. You and your parents just saw him sleeping in the streets and your father is the one who decided to take him in.

He is 11 at the moment, and you are 5. Your parents tried to contact gregory's parents but there is no sign of them, and your parents thought that gregory is mute. Little did they know, gregory was traumatized after that event at the freddy fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex and that's the reason why he can't speak.

The death of vanny did scare him after all..

You talked to him and befriended him, He get along with you very well and he started to see you as a little sister. He don't know why, but everytime he's with you, he becomes an over-protective brother.

He is starting to see himself as freddy jr. but unlike freddy, freddy is more of a father figure while gregory is like a brother figure. God damn, he miss that robot so much.

He wished that you could've at least meet freddy before his death, but it's all too late. He's still constantly blaming himself for freddy's death.

He talked about the incident before you and your parents' arrival. He did tell you not to tell anyone, and you were true to your words. You didn't tell anyone about gregory being chased by animatronics, not even your mother -who knows everything about your little secrets- could know that.

Freddy is gone, so as vanny.

but the missing children's souls could never rest. The whole building collapsed with fire emitting from it. He finally found out the truth about everything, but he's not sure if everything's back to normal now. Gregory is sure that The man always comes back.

Years have passed, Your parents decided to officially adopt him. Of course gregory is so very happy that he is officially part of the family. He's glad that he has a sister who believes in him and love the way he is. You always make his day, and he was thankful for that.