| SODA POP | Glamrock Bonnie - FNAF SB

GLAMROCK BONNIE x F!READER (Angst)

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- wrong spelling, wrong grammar idk. Didn't double check.
- foul language, fake situation!
- mention of death
- not requested by anyone.

●○●○

" Are you sure that you're a robot. "

It was a statement, not a question. You raised an eyebrow, staring at the purple rabbit himself with a suspicious look.

He nervously gave you a grin, before scratching the back of his head, indicating that he is nervous.

Sometimes, you wonder. Do Animatronics have feelings? Or is it because of the environment and the people around them?

You sigh for the 100th time, before giving bonnie a can of fizzyfaz.

He's a robot, but he sure do love soda.

Y/n l/n, the soda pop seller herself is working inside the mega pizzaplex. There are lots of robots in the mall, high intelligence, advanced AI and more, but some people prefer humans as servants.

Its all because of the bite issue, that's the reason why the customers have trust issue. But humans can be very irresponsible and lazy sometimes, robots are too perfect to make a mistake, unless if they are broken. So they hired you and You surpassed every requirements, surprisingly.

Out of all people and robots in the world, bonnie is the only person who finds you interesting.

A man insulted you, telling you that woman should be in the kitchen, not doing some men job. You got mad, and chose violence that day. Bonnie was about to interfere and defend you, but your actions surprised him.

Ever since that day, bonnie always hangs out with you. Your actions surprised him but that's not the reason why he approached and befriended you, it is because of your personality and looks.

One look and all those confidence just vanished. One small chat, and he loves your personality. Everything about you is so interesting.

He always request for a soda pop. I mean, he could always ask the staff, but he prefers meeting you in personal.

He is not a fan of soda pops, because he's a robot, but he has a reason, and that is to see you again.

" I apologize, m-mi-iss soda. But I can't h-eelp it, I love soda. "

You frowned, seeing him glitching and stuttering all because of his system.

You began to grow suspicious of bonnie. everyday, he's getting weaker.

But as always, you ignored his condition. Its not your responsibility anyway. Unaware, bonnie is staring at you with loving eyes.

- - -

Day by Day, bonnie keeps on getting weaker and weaker.

The color of his metal body is fading, he was kinda dirty and greasy, his sunglasses is missing yet he came here with a smile on his face.

He acts as if nothing happens.

You always ask what was wrong, but he would shut the conversation down by changing the subject.

He would always come into this place, have a nice chat with you, as he leaves. It was a bittersweet moment, disappointing but it feels so lovely to be in the same room as him.

Until the 21th day strikes, you received a news and you began to avoid him.

Bonnie keeps on visiting you, but all you did was give him a can of fizzyfaz as you ignore his existence. He would always try his best to catch your attention, but you wouldn't let him have it.

He snapped, took your wrist, telling you what was wrong. Instead of answering, you gave him a look of hatred, taking his hand off of you in the process.

A pained expression was plastered on his face, yet you never glanced nor talk to him, not even once.

Not even after his death.

Until, one day. He never came back.

He was being replaced by an alligator, Montgomery gator.

It was so bitter, you felt so empty in the head, desperately looking for him literally everywhere. All you found was a piece of his bunny ears, his eyeball and a small chip, wires all scattered on the ground with tears staining the green floor.

The others are right about one thing, you'll only miss them once they're gone, but you have a valid reason to why you're avoiding the rabbit.

And You regret every piece of it.

You hired a mechanic, asking for him to find a way for you to open the contents in the chip, and They put it in a small usb. Finally, you went home and inserted the usb into your computer.

What you found inside, surprised you.

Bonnie was killed by a rabbit mascot with red eyes and a knife. She was shorter than the male rabbit, but she is more powerful than him.

You also found out that bonnie is slowly decaying because of soda. He has a tasting chip, but it is not recommended for him to eat all the time. The reason why chica is always dirty and smelly, it is because of what she is eating. Bonnie is experiencing the same issue as chica, yet bonnie ignored the pain.

Because if he stop, he will never get to see you again.

Bonnie is decaying, and a white rabbit is chasing him to death. She wanted him, she wanted his body to create burntrap, there is no rabbit Animatronics left other than bonnie so vanny is eager to dig a grave for the purple bunny.

Bonnie also unlock a bunch of secrets behind the mega pizzaplex which made him a target, one of vanny's list to kill.

You regret avoiding him, you wished you didn't ignored him.

You regretted everything, but it was too late. Even if you cry blood, he will never come back. All you have is the pieces in his body, and the chip of his memories.

" If I only knew that you were dying, I could have just hang out with you til' the very end. But I'm a loser, and I deserve this end game full of guilt. "

Bonnie tried to reach out for you, because his days are numbered and he knows that he'll be gone soon. You tried to avoid him, because you're dying and you don't want anyone to miss you.

Your days are numbered, vanny didn't do anything to execute you because she doesn't see you as a threat, especially, now that you are dying.

You took the usb, held it in your palm as you sat on the floor with tears running down on your face. You drank a bottle of soda pop, tossed it in the trash can as you rethink everything.

You smiled, those memories with bonnie will always have a place in your heart. You sigh as your eyes finally shut on its own.

" I love you.. "

It was a bittersweet and depressing moment, yet you love every piece of it.