| SHOW PT.1 | Montgomery gator | - FNAF SB

MONTGOMERY GATOR x M! ANIMATRONIC READER(Angst and Fluff part 1)

(Angst and Fluff part 1)

REQUESTED by: @m4tchxgasolin3

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- RUSH STORY! (Didn't check for the grammar and spelling, so i'm sorry.)

●○●○

WHAT ANOTHER
terrible day for Glamrock y/n.

" Good job everyone! The performance is so flawless and amazing, you did well! It was perfect! you can all go back to your designated rooms! "

One of the staff announced as they dismissed everyone. The pizzeria is now closing and it is time for the animatronics to rest and be up ready for tomorrow's new performances and stage acts.

The praise from the staff did not do anything but excites the animatronics for another performance. They sure do love to entertain everyone, well.. except for a certain animatronic.

" Alright! "

The five animatronics said in unison, as they all attempt to go back to their places when monty suddenly came up to y/n. This caught Roxanne, Chica and Freddy's attention since they all know that y/n and monty are.. not in good terms.

" Hey y/n! Would you love to join me at my place? We can play golf, i mean the others can join as well! "

Monty said, trying to lighten up the mood but you just walk past him and didn't spare him a glance.

Monty tried to approach y/n again but freddy just stopped him right away.

" Monty, i don't think that it's the best idea to approach y/n at a time like this. "

" What do you mean? "

Monty asks with pure irritation while gritting his sharp teeth in annoyance, since freddy took the opportunity for him to talk to y/n and now it's a waste.

" We know that you're very aggressive, but don't forget y/n's temper. He's more aggressive than you, he literally lives up to his appearance. He's a tiger animatronic after all. A child accidentally spilled cola on him and he was malfunctioning, but he let us perform without him because he doesn't want to ruin the show and the show must go on. He's disappointed enough because he couldn't perform with us, and the staffs congratulating us didn't help him in any way. He's blaming himself, and he thinks that all those practices are nothing but a waste of program. "

Freddy explained with a sadden look. But this only angered the alligator animatronic, because freddy knows more about y/n than he is. He was suppose to be the one who will come up to y/n's rescue, but here goes his plan attempt. a failure.

He can't blame freddy, he was telling the truth. Y/n is just having a terrible day.

" I guess i'll try again next time. "