| PECULIAR | Sundrop - FNAF SB

Sundrop x READER

Sundrop x READER

(Angst)

REQUESTED by: @yahrzeit

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- RUSH STORY! (Didn't check for the grammar and spelling, so i'm sorry.)
- foul language
- I don't actually know how asperger syndrome works, so I made a small research. Please forgive me if I made a mistake, I just use Google to know things. I will not mention the syndrome in this chapter to avoid issues, so I hope I don't offend anyone. Thank you !!!

●○●○

" I'M Y/N L/N

and i am 19 years old. My likes and dislikes doesn't matter, same goes to my hobbies and interests. I am here because of the collaboration between the company and the school so.. Please take care of me for i will begin my job here for a whole week. "

Y/n finished her introduction plainly, as the animatronics and vanessa except Montgomery gator smile at her. Vanessa then stepped in between, and clasped her hands together with a contented smile.

" Alright! Everything is set. You guys can go back to your rooms, for i will escort young y/n to her place; which is, The Daycare. "

" Alright Officer Vanessa. Goodluck superstar! "

Freddy said before waving his arms in the air with a wide smile, while his fangs showing. Roxanne just stood in one leg, then left for she realized that the meeting had ended, and chica just send her a wink and left. Monty didn't bother to say anything, as he went with the others back to their green room.

" Let's get you to the daycare! I'm sure sundrop is already waiting there for you. "

Y/n is a student at Destiny Horizon, and her age is legal for the job. The only problem here is, the school doesn't allow students to apply for a job, but y/n and the others are the exception because of their mature nature and intelligence.

Y/n is one of the smartest student in the whole campus, she's one of the top 5 who aced every subject flamboyantly, as she was given a task from her professor in science; A thesis. She needs to comply with her college dissertation; a long thesis about animatronics.

She's been studying about robots for a year and a half, because she dreamed of building something creative that will help others for their everyday life, and because of this, The fazbear company allowed her and the other top 4 to participate in this job!

The five students;
1. y/n l/n
2. Owiee wagner
3. soomin smith
4. Sophia choi
5. Angelika kim were permitted to join the fazbear's journey for more better future for the animatronics. Of course, they were given a role, personally by the boss of the mall pizzeria.